Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

There will be punishment

3 posters

Go down

There will be punishment Empty There will be punishment

Post  wingofchaos Sat Jul 12, 2008 3:16 am

Wing of Chaos enter the ring, his eyes beaming with rage.

Wing- So it seems that Chessman doesn't want to leave. He wants to stay and see what true fear is. Well I have some bad news for you guys, you mess with one member, and you mess with the rest. You and John Rose have done the dumbest thing that you could have ever done, attack one of our own. I am not going to just stand by and let this attack against Management Planner go unpunished. You guys want a fight, cause I know two guys ready to fight, Pedro and Squall.

The tag team champs enter the arena, holding their belts in the air.

Wing- You guys just made a wrong turn at Albuquerque and its rabbit season, and you're the rabbits.As for the other fools who have crawled out of you're hole, I am ready and waiting for you guys to step up and fight. Not for title though... No, you will have to fight me to prove that you are worth of a match.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

There will be punishment Empty Re: There will be punishment

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:42 am

*Saturday Nights Alright for Fighting by Nickleback starts playing. Fans are now starting to boo as they see the Philadelphia Phighter walk down to the ring. Wing of Chaos doesn't look too happy about it. The Philadelphia Phighter runs down to the ring to get away from the tag champions. TPP grabs a microphone and begins to speak. Fans notice he has something black with a rubber band around it in his spare hand.*

TPP: Yo, before you sock me in the face for showing my face during mic time for the Organization, I wanted to first offer you a gift.

The Philadelphia Phighter slips the rubber band off the black thing in his hand, revealing the black thing to be a t-shirt. He tosses the t-shirt to Wing of Chaos. The t-shirt has in white, thin but big betters, The Organization. It has the members of the Organization's faces and torso areas on it, and their names under their respective torsos. The title belts are over the champions respective shoulders as well. The camera zooms in on the t-shirt for a couple seconds before the Philadelphia Phighter speaks again.

TPP: You like that? My friend in Philly made that. Anyway, I came here in the first place to talk about one thing..I want to join the Organization. Now, before you strike me down and tell me I'm a worthless piece of scum, think about it. The Organization is full of the most talented wrestlers, and the GM. But if you look at that t-shirt, do you see the Wild Card? I don't think so. That's where I could come in. You see, if I joined the Organization and won the Wild Card, you wouldn't have to worry about any possible contenders to Management Planner's CFWA title. If I pulled out five defenses, which I know I have the talent to do, I'd just lay down for MP. I know you don't believe me, but I would. I have no problem with laying down for a great in this federation to keep his title. And hear me out, do you really want a no-talent like Frosty or any other guy in the back even getting in the ring with someone as talented and knowledgeable as the Management Planner? I could keep the Wild Card out of the hands of the fools of this company who don't like the Organization. Me, I love the Organization, and I would love to align myself with the perfection of this federation, the Organization, and keep the Wild Card from possible contenders at the same time. So sirs of the Organization, am I in..or am I out and I have like five seconds to leave the ring before I'm dead meat? Would you like to have a diamond in the rough in your Organization, or would you like no better than to crush my head?
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:50 am

Wing lifts his championship belt off his shoulder and smiles at the Philadelphia Phighter. Then he swings it at him and stops an inch away from his face. Philadelphia Phighter doesn't flinch, causing Wing go into a psychotic laugh.

Wing- You got guts kid. Not many people are dumb enough to jump into the lions den and expect to come out alive. For that I think that we can find a place for you in the Organization.

The crowd starts to scream at Philadelphia Phighter.

Wing- SHUT UP, I am thinking! Its seems that you like to talk a lot so how about we have you run an interview space controlled by Organization. You can call it whatever you want, but you will do the Organizations work. How does that sound?
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:03 am

The Philadelphia Phighter looks up and around the arena, thinking and ignoring the crowd.

TPP: Sounds great. Better go in the back and start coming up with a name, see you all later.

People in the crowd start yelling insults along with a loud boo that barely tip Phighter's ears. Phighter smiles and rolls out of the ring, walking to the back quietly as his entrance music plays again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Sat Jul 12, 2008 8:43 am

Stops TPP as he's headed out
SC: I don't sugarcoat it any. I don't think you can hold wildcard for the 5 defenses necessary to begin with. However, should you need the extra manpower. I'll gladly... gladly break off a piece of worthless insolent scum, and help you out.

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down