Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime and Punishment visit Rosin

2 posters

Go down

Crime and Punishment visit Rosin Empty Crime and Punishment visit Rosin

Post  John The Brick Rose Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:09 pm

*It's been 24 hours since The Impact Players disrespected the ranks of the tag team division, and Crime and Punishment have decided to take their business directly to Rosin. Karze has calmed down since last time we saw him, and John "The Brick" Rose is calm and collective with Kandy Apple at his side.*

Brick: Mr. Rosin, we haven't really talked much since I signed here, so let me say I appreciate you taking the time today. I hear you have agreed to my suggestion of having a number one contenders match for the tag belts. So I am here on other business. Before we get to that tag match, I would personally like to settle my issues one on one, and I know KArze here would love to get his mitts on the Impact Players again.

Karze: I want to rip their heads off.

Brick: Easy Karze. Save the rage. Anyhow, Rosin, we would like to request singles matches this week against the two jabrones. I would like to face Soma, Karze against Liberty.

Karze: Time to put a crack down the side of Liberty's skull.

Brick: As you can see, Karze is quite upset. No doubt. And he used to be such a quiet boy. Well, that's all I have to say.

Karze: Rosin, I want this match. I need this match. I need to make the pain go away from me and into them.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Crime and Punishment visit Rosin Empty Re: Crime and Punishment visit Rosin

Post  Kris Rosin Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:17 pm

Rosin: I understand what you are asking but there is another team... Dueling Dragons. I like the sound of a tag team collision night.
Karze v. Liberty
Rising Sun v. Soma
Rose v. Sato

Team with the most wins at the end of the night officially has the titles!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down