Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crime and Punishment Feud application

3 posters

Go down

Crime and Punishment Feud application Empty Crime and Punishment Feud application

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Feud Requested: John "The Brick" Rose and Karze - Crime and Punishment vs Somahawk and Liberty
Feud Reason: Established tag team looking for a shot at the champions
Feud Length: Possible to run all season, starting and ending with title shot
Feud Specifics: As always Crime and Punishment will give their all in the feud and promos for as long as it lasts.
Feud Regulation: After speaking with Karze about the initial post in which Soma and Liberty came into the Brickhouse, we would ask that each side only use their own team in the RP's and promos, unless previously consulting with the other team. Even though it was only dialogue, nothing was discussed ahead of time, much like the unapproved attack that was never acknowledged in the past. If this rule is broken, the feud will end abruptly, as it is against the rules to attack anyone without permission.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Crime and Punishment Feud application Empty Re: Crime and Punishment Feud application

Post  Kris Rosin Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:53 pm

I am creating a three way tag sort of deal so yeah

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Crime and Punishment Feud application Empty Re: Application

Post  John The Brick Rose Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:35 am

Well that works for me lol. If you need anything from us just holler.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Crime and Punishment Feud application Empty feud app

Post  somahkawahho Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:46 pm

i agree to all of those terms..about not using crime and punishment in any of my rp's unless i speak to them first..and no more attacks unless i ask about it also

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Crime and Punishment Feud application Empty Re: Crime and Punishment Feud application

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down