Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakthrough - Prematch with Crime and Punishment

Go down

Breakthrough - Prematch with Crime and Punishment Empty Breakthrough - Prematch with Crime and Punishment

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jun 22, 2008 11:10 pm

*The camera pans to find Michael Hunt standing besides the Tag Team champions, Crime and Punishment - John "The Brick" Rose and Karze, alone with Kandy Apple dressed in a seductive black and pink outfit. Karze has his boys standing beside him, and he has a giant smile from ear to ear.*

Hunt: We are here with the undefeated Tag Team champions, Crime and Punishment, and guests. Karze, it's great to see you smiling again. Tonight's a big night as you get a rematch against the Twin Dragons, since the controversial ending the last time the two teams faced off.

Karze: No doubt Michael, I have been in a bit of a rut lately. Focused all my energy into anger against those punks The Impact Players. But my kids and I have worked through it, and now I'm back to being The Pink Punisher that all the fans love, and I love back. Right John?

Brick: It's no mystery that we have unfinished business with The Impact Players. We are men of our word and we promised them a title shot. It's out of our hands. It's up to them to defeat Rosin and Dudeley if they want the next shot at the belts. Anything can happen.

Hunt: Shortly you will return to the ring as a tag team for the first time in weeks. Are you feeling confident tonight?

Brick: One thing is certain, as we have said and proven time and time again. We will not go down without a fight. It's not about fans. It's not about respect. It's strictly business.

Karze: And business is good.

*Karze smile grows as his kids cheer. John takes Kandy by the arm and plays catch with his brick.*

Brick: Watch and see Michael . . . tonight Crime and Punishment take the Twin Dragons downtown, and leave them crying in the streets, by any means necessary.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down