Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge prepares for his debut

Go down

Revenge prepares for his debut Empty Revenge prepares for his debut

Post  Guest Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:55 pm

The camera views a wrestling ring in a poorly lit training area. Two figures, one big, and one even bigger, are circling each other in it, feinting advances and attacks. The two lock in a battle of strength, and the biggest of them comes out top. He sends his opponent into the ropes, bounces off them on the other side, and flattens his sparring partner with a mighty clothesline. He then climbs a turnbuckle and prepares to drop from it. The wrestler on the canvas tries to stagger to his feet, but it is too late. A voice is heard in the background.

«Revenge, no, wait!»

The big one dives from the turnbuckle and splashes his opponent. There's a loud «Ugh!» as the air is knocked out of the grounded wrestler's lungs. The biggest figure pulls his opponent to his feet, swaying. Again, someone is heard in the background.

«Uh, Revenge...?»

The biggest figure flips his opponent up and lands him with massive powerbomb. A third person enters the view of the camera, climbing into the ring. It is Father Lance Goodison. He is frowning.

«Revenge, this is practice! I know you take your work seriously, and I'm sure your assistance will make good wrestlers out of the CWFA youth academy, but Kris Rosin probably want them to survive their sparring sessions?»

The powerful man crosses his big arms in front of his chest and looks Lance straight in the eye, unsmiling. It is Revenge, Lance's old tag partner and friend.

«I came to the CWFA because I had the impression that things were more like the old days here. No nonsense! Everyone could be a star! No federation relatives of the federation managers grabbing the titles! Well, this is how wrestlers learned in the old days. By being pummeled! Look at me. I turned out all right, didn't I?»

He gives Lance a grin. Lance passes the fallen junior wrestler a sympathetic glance, but chuckles nevertheless.

«I'm not going to answer that one, my friend.»

Revenge scratches his head.

«So, we're actually going to tag against each other tonight. That will be different. We've been good as a team, and now we're battling each other.»

Lance shrugs.

«Yes, it was definitely an unexpected turn of events. I guess I should wish you luck. I know you won't want me to go easy on you, so I won't.»

Revenge scoffs and «punches» Lance Goodison in the shoulder.

«You do your best, little guy. I'll do mine. The audience has a good match to look forward to!»

Lance nods.

«Let's give them a show!»

Lance pats Revenge on the back and turns to leave. Revenge looks to his poor sparring partner, and the camera fades to black as he locks him in a painful camel cluch.

«We're not done here, are we?»

Back to top Go down