Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mr. Fantastic Debut Win

2 posters

Go down

Mr. Fantastic Debut Win Empty Mr. Fantastic Debut Win

Post  Mr. Fantastic Sat Aug 23, 2008 3:10 am

A camera slowly comes in focus, It shows an empty room in it is Mr. Fantastic.

I have taken time out of my busy schedule to relay a message to all the CFWA. My win tonight was the first of many to come. I assure you that while I may not be among the top contenders, I intend to play spoiler in this new breed of superstars. Make no mistake about it I intend to be a threat, I don't want to fly under the radar.

I will not be a one win wonder and this is a warning to all my future victims, you will fall because I am an athletic marvel and I am for real!

The camera fades to black...

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

Mr. Fantastic Debut Win Empty Re: Mr. Fantastic Debut Win

Post  Revolution Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:53 am

Revolution walks to Mr.Fantastic with the camersa gone.Revolution looks into Mr.Fantastic's face with a angry smile.

Congrats on your "Fluke"victory I hope that you can live to see another day.Let me tell you something I don't fear you neither anyone.So if you're gonna be so cocky about your victory,then Shut up!.You haven't face anyone else so why do you think your the best over I silly win?
Revolution
Revolution

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:20 pm

(Mr. Fantastic sees Revolution and turns to him)

You think my win was a fluke? You may think I won't live another day and you don't fear me, but let me say this that is only because I have never gotten my hands on you yet!
(pauses for reflection)

If I ever did, you know that when it was all said and done you would be enjoying a view from a hospital bed.

(walks out and slams door)

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down