Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Debut of Dudely

Go down

The Debut of Dudely Empty The Debut of Dudely

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jun 17, 2008 3:50 am

The scene opens inside of the First Church of Dudelyhood in Dudelyville, California. The newest addition to the CFWA roster, Tom Dudely, is standing at the pulpit.

Tom: Thank you Brother Richy for the introduction.

Tom turns towards the congregation

Tom: Brothers and Sisters in Dudelyhood. First of all, let me say how much of an honor it has been to be sitting in for Reverend James Dudely while he was on his mission trip to Guatalahara spreading the good news of Dudelyhood. You all have made me feel welcome and I look forward to being a guest speaker here again.

Tom pauses to figure out what he's going to say

Tom: As you all know, I've been wrestling on the indy circuit for the last several months since GCW closed. I have recently signed a contract with CFWA to wrestle there on a regular basis. I will be flying out tonight to meet up with the rest of the active roster. I'm hoping that you all will pray that the big Dudely in the sky watches over me as I try to climb my way back up to the top.

Tom grabs the mic and steps out from behind the pulpit and steps towards the front of the stage.

Tom: I've also heard that someone that I've bumped into a few times on the indy circuit, Brandon "Rockstar" Hayes, has signed with CFWA. Please pray for his health. That I don't have to, once again, beat the living stuffing out of him anytime soon. Thank you.

The congregation applauds as Tom hands the microphone back to Richy.

Richy: Now we're going to pass around the money buckets. Please give as much as you can to keep us running.

The scene fades out

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down