Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Revenge after his last fight

Go down

Interview with Revenge after his last fight Empty Interview with Revenge after his last fight

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Revenge stands Backstage with Michael Hunt for an interview

Michael Hunt: "Revenge your last Fight ends with a Draw. What do you say about this?"

Revenge: "Well I think I did a mistake. I thought that Dragonfist is a stupid idiot and a bad wrestler who can only fight with his mouth. But this was a absolutely misestimation. Now I think that Dragonfist is a good Guy and he will become a great wrestler in this Federation."

Michael Hunt: "Do you want to wrestle with Dragonfist together in a Tag Team or something like that?"

Revenge: "Yes that would be an option but in the moment I have enough to do. First I´m the Rear Cover for Father Lance and Mask of Fury and then I must look for my next matches."

Michael Hunt: "I´m curious about your next opponent. How do you make the decision which guy is the next?."

Revenge: "I think i can tell you how i make my decision. I have a list with names of wrestler i don´t like. And it´s my intention to beat them all."

Michael Hunt: "That sounds really interesting. May I ask who is the first in your List?"

Revenge: "No I´m not ready to say Who´s next. But i will tell it soon. Now i can only say this. The next on my list is new in the Fed but ofter one or two sentences of him I
know that he is an real blithering idiot"

Michael Hunt: "Ok Revenge. thank you for this interesting interview and good luck for the Future."

Revenge turns around and go away in the Backstage Area

Back to top Go down