Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revenge and Father Lance

Go down

Revenge and Father Lance Empty Revenge and Father Lance

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:33 pm

Revenge knocks on Lance Locker Room and go in. Lance sitting on a chair and looks up to Revenge.

Revenge: "Hi Lance. I meditate about your Feud with Manson and Zilla Killa and because we are Friends i want to offer you that i will give you rear cover and i will revenge you if somebody attack you. How it sounds to you?"

Revenge take a chair and sit down face to face with Lance waiting for an answer.

Back to top Go down

Revenge and Father Lance Empty Re: Revenge and Father Lance

Post  Lance Goodison Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:30 am

Lance: Revenge, my friend. We've wrestled more than fifteen hundred matches together now, and nobody knows just how capable you are more than I do. Knowing that you are here for me, as I am here for you whenever you might need it, puts me at great ease. How can I fail when I have been sent so many wonderful helpers along the journey I have taken?

Lance pats Revenge's back.

Lance: But you know, I feel that me and Mask of Fury must face the Un-Americans on our own. The fact that they have seriously strayed from the path of virtue does not change that. Even when they behave like madmen. Scott Manson and Zilla Killa take pride in letting out their rage, but the truth is that their attempts to show strength actually reveal nothing but weakness. After all, giving in to temptation is the easiest thing in the world! Everyone can do it! While Manson and Zilla Killa delight in displaying to all their frail and broken wills, the same thing that petty thieves and tax cheaters do every day, I shall remain a pillar of true strength.

Lance looks very focused, pointing his finger at an imaginary Scott Manson in front of him. He breaks out laughing.

Lance: Sorry, Revenge, I didn't mean to bore you with this entire speech. But that is what I feel, and it is indeed healthy to be able to vent a bit to an old friend. Thank you, Revenge. Look for me and Mask of Fury to lift the Tag Team titles on Tuesday. We'll do it for all the people who need us, and believe in us!

As Lance and Revenge go on to chit-chat about this and that, the camera fades to black.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:16 pm

Revenge meets Lance in the Backstage area.

"Hey Lance. I want to wish you good Luck for your Match tomorrow. I will be there to prevent any external interference. I hope you and Fury defeat this guys. We will see us tomorrow. bye"

Revenge pats Lance on his back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down