Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which title match do you look forward to the most?

+2
John The Brick Rose
Kris Rosin
6 posters

Go down

Which title match do you look forward to the most?

Which title match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_lcap45%Which title match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
Which title match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_lcap36%Which title match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
Which title match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_lcap0%Which title match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which title match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_lcap18%Which title match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

Poll closed

Which title match do you look forward to the most? Empty Which title match do you look forward to the most?

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:46 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Last edited by Cory Tungen on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which title match do you look forward to the most? Empty Re: Title Match

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:52 pm

Without a doubt, I am looking forward to The Freezer Room Brawl. Always interested in seeing a new match type introduced into the federation.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Which title match do you look forward to the most? Empty Re: Which title match do you look forward to the most?

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:55 pm

I chose the Tsunami World Title match that i will be looking forward to is because I felt the CFWA World title could be a bit easy for TheManagement Planner and with TheNeck and Chessman fighting it will be a closer match. Also these two have fought before for this title.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Which title match do you look forward to the most? Empty Re: Which title match do you look forward to the most?

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:04 pm

Personally I am most interested in the rematch between these two wrestlers with a solid feud behind them and some history from the first PPV. This match is a flip around that I personally await the most at this PPV.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:18 pm

While the Freezer Room Brawl will be cool, gotta go with the Wild Card. Redneck goes for his fifth defense and if he wins he gets a title shot. Gonna be interesting.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Which title match do you look forward to the most? Empty WILDCARD BABY!

Post  Timebomb Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:02 am

Two dangerous wrestlers in a dangerous match...

the redneck one step away...

Tsi... hungry and ready...

need I say more?

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Which title match do you look forward to the most? Empty Tsunami

Post  Adam Rage Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:06 am

I want to see the Tsunami championship because it reminds me of the X Division championship.
Adam Rage
Adam Rage

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down