Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely

+6
somahkawahho
Mask of Fury
manogre
John The Brick Rose
The Xecutioner
Kris Rosin
10 posters

Go down

Who will win contendership to the tag team titles?

Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely I_vote_lcap23%Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely I_vote_rcap 23% 
[ 3 ]
Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely I_vote_lcap77%Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely I_vote_rcap 77% 
[ 10 ]

Total Votes : 13

Poll closed

Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely Empty Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:36 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely Empty Re: Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:39 pm

The Impact Players will win this No.1 contenders match for the Tag Team Titles because Soma and Liberty Rock have experience fighting together but Rosin and Dudely havent so that could prove to be a big factor when these teams fight. So The Impact Players will win

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely Empty Re: Impact vs Rosin/Dudeley

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:59 pm

Despite experience, I feel Rosin/Dudeley will take Impact Players to their limit. After all, would Rosin take just anyone as a partner?

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely Empty Re: Tag Team Title Contenders:The Impact Players v. Rosin and Dudely

Post  manogre Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:45 pm

Rosin knows what he is doing when he picks partners, and I can't see the GM putting himself in a match that he is likely to lose without contented reason. (not that I am sugesting match fixing for gain, more that I doubt he would deliberately make himself lose)
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:01 am

I am going to have to vote for myself basically because if I didn't it would be weird. I have some history with Liberty so this should be a great match!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:19 pm

No idea. Kris always has something up his sleeve. Don't know much about Dudely. The Impact Players were title contenders and are a good team, should be a good one.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  somahkawahho Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:03 pm

of course i will vote for myself....but i have been waiting for a match for the ages..and this one looks like its going to be one of those types of matches

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:55 pm

Rosin may know what he is doing, but i think he may be in trouble with this match, cant see the impact players losing this match

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Timebomb Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:09 am

Rosin's a deadly wrestler...

Dudely is a sweetheart...

they gotta win.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Tom Dudely Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:18 am

A Sweetheart eh? Well, I guess that's one way to look at me. Of course I voted for me. Rosin's got my back

Tom Dudely

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:54 am

Exactly TD, thats why you are the sweetheart because Rosin does have your back

I believe the winners of this will be yourself and rosin, but to be the "top contenders" is yet to be seen

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:06 am

just to let all tag teams know, there is a new team in town, they are Dragonfist & Wrecking Ball known as Titanium Rage, we will be hunting you all, one by one till the title is ours

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down