Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Match Interview, and Before Match Between Sniper and Redneck

2 posters

Go down

Pre-Match Interview, and Before Match Between Sniper and Redneck Empty Pre-Match Interview, and Before Match Between Sniper and Redneck

Post  The Mad Redneck Wed May 21, 2008 5:30 am

The Mad Redneck sits in his room prior to his match. He is watching tapes of his previous encounters with Sniper. The more he watches the more he becomes enraged, but there is the constant pain of his injuries. After watching most of the tapes, there is a knock at the door. In walks the doctor.

Doctor Solomon: I am here to do your follow up visit, since you missed the appointment.

The Mad Redneck: Yeah I know doc, but I am fine. I am ready to compete tonight, and finish what I started with Sniper.

Doctor Solomon: Do you know how many times I have heard that in my career? Don’t answer that it is a rhetorical question. Now let me take a look at you. It seems you are still suffering from the injuries from last Thursday. Although you are healing nicely, I think it would be in your best interest not to compete tonight.

The Mad Redneck: So, are you saying I shouldn’t compete, or is it that you are telling me that I am not going to get medical clearance for the match.

Doctor Solomon: I am saying that a match at this juncture could be detrimental to a lengthy career here in the CFWA, and I am not about to have that on my conscience. I am going to have to tell Kris Rosin about this issue and let him decide about the match.

The Mad Redneck: I am going to compete tonight, and if I have to sign every waiver known to mankind to get in the wring tonight then that is what will happen. Now get out of here and go report to Kris.

As the Doctor leaves, the only sound that can be heard is The Mad Redneck saying to the Doctor, “ You also tell Rosin to get me the necessary waivers to wrestle tonight.”

Michael Hunt: Excuse me Dr. Solomon can I have a word with you.

Dr. Solomon: No, it is privileged information. If you want any answers, go in there and ask him.

Michael Hunt and the cameraman enter the room of The Mad Redneck. The Mad Redneck has lost compete control and is tearing the room apart.

Michael Hunt: Is this some kind of new training ritual?

The Mad Redneck: Are you trying to be funny? I should squash your head. The doctor said he is headed to Kris Rosin’s office to tell him that it his professional opinion that I should not compete tonight. I am here to tell you and my fans that I will be in the ring tonight. I will finish things with Sniper. In fact I will finish Sniper. So you run off now and tell Sniper that I will be in the ring this evening. I will be waiting on him. So you go and tell him to man up and show up. It is going to be a fight.

Michael Hunt leaves to go find Sniper and get his thoughts. As soon as he leaves, Redneck leaves behind him walking with purpose.

(Right Before Redneck’s and Sniper’s Scheduled Match)

Williams: Well we have news from the back, and Kris Rosin is on his way to the ring.

Lee: Well I wonder what this could be about?

Kris Rosin enters the ring. He has a mic.

Kris Rosin: Well, I have news about the upcoming match. I know the scheduled match is between Sniper and Redneck, but I am here to let all the fans know that due to there last match that….

About the time Kris is trying to finish his announcement, “Master of Puppets” begins to play announcing the arrival Sniper. He enters the ring.

Sniper: I hate to interrupt, but I know what you are about to say. The Doctor doesn’t believe it is in the best interest of myself and Redneck to wrestle, but I am here and it looks like by his absence that The Mad Redneck has chickened out. I am here, and I signed your waivers so I should be declared the winner of the match and awarded the Wild Card.

Kris Rosin: What I was about to say before you rudely interrupted me was…..

“Thunder Rolls” beings playing and The Mad Redneck comes down to the ring.

Kris Rosin: To hell with this. Williams and Lee call the match. The waivers have been signed. Now you two kill each other and may the better man win. Now get me a referee. This match is for the Wild Card.

A referee runs down to the ring, the bell rings and the match beings.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pre-Match Interview, and Before Match Between Sniper and Redneck Empty Re: Pre-Match Interview, and Before Match Between Sniper and Redneck

Post  The Sniper Wed May 21, 2008 12:23 pm

Michael Hunt is looking for The Sniper in the backstage area, as he walks in the corridor wich leads to Kris Rosin's office. Passing by, Hunt hears some voices inside it. He opens the door a bit to see what's happening inside. There are Kris Rosin, and Doctor Solomon.

Solomon: Listen Kris, i know you had your matches scheduled time ago, but i really care about this thing. My advice is avoiding the match between The Sniper and Redneck. Actually, i made some exams on them, and they are not able to compete without leading their injuries to the next level, which will probably end one, or maybe both their careers.

Rosin: Yeah. So you want me to cancel that match, right?

Solomon: Hey, i just spoke with Redneck, and he doesn't really get the point. Maybe you could convince him that the best thing is the forfait. As The Sniper. I've done exams on him too, and let me tell you, he is in the same shape of Redneck. They have destroyed each other just one week ago, you can't let them do the same thing here tonight!

Rosin: Fine! I got the point Solomon, stop louding. I'm going to announce that...

But someone opens the door. It's Michael Hunt. But he is not alone, there is The Sniper with him.

Sniper: Well boss, i found this little nosey and his officious always present cameramen listeng in to your conversation right here. But i'm not here for this reason. I am here because Doctor house right here said that i have no chances to get out of my match with Redneck without a fatal injury, and he suggested me to forfait the match. And now i see. You're discussing about erasing that match from the card, right?

Rosin: Actually, yes Sniper. I don't give a damn about you two and your problems. If you have to die with my responsability, i will do everything i can to avoid it.

Sniper: You're right boss. That's why i am here. I don't want you to get the responsability for Redneck's homicide. So, give me your papers Doc, i'll sign everything that you want to go through that match damnit! Give me the waivers!

Rosin and Solomon are hesitating for a few seconds, but then, Rosin orders to the doctor to give the Waivers to The Sniper, who signs them.

Rosin: As a matter of fact Sniper, Redneck did not sign them. So i have to go to the ring and announce that there is not a match because of that. Everybody get out of here, right now!

Last edited by The Sniper on Wed May 21, 2008 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrections)
The Sniper
The Sniper

http://triumviratewrestling.forumfree.net

Back to top Go down