Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which match do you look forward to the most?

+3
The Xecutioner
John The Brick Rose
Kris Rosin
7 posters

Go down

Which match do you look forward to the most?

Which match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_lcap60%Which match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 6 ]
Which match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_lcap10%Which match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Which match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_lcap0%Which match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Which match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_lcap10%Which match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Which match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_lcap0%Which match do you look forward to the most? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Which match do you look forward to the most? Empty Which match do you look forward to the most?

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Which match do you look forward to the most? Empty Re: Most Anticipated Match

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:54 pm

As stated earlier in the title match section, I'm looking forward to seeing how The Freezer Room Brawl plays out, no doubt a match like this could change the federation as we know it.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Which match do you look forward to the most? Empty Re: Which match do you look forward to the most?

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:57 pm

I've changed my mind and I think I will be looking forward to the CFWA World Title match because I want to see this new match on CFWA

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Which match do you look forward to the most? Empty Re: Which match do you look forward to the most?

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Now I know you are wondering how can he be looking forward to the Wild Card if it is not his title match choice? Well as a match I think it will be way better. The Mad Redneck has so much momentum going into this. He retained four times! But Tsikenonwaristak is ready to bust out and get the card that he deserves so he can get back at the title! Remember as well it is the Wild Card so anything could happen! Who says that Scott Manson doesn't return and take the card? You know you just have to think about those kinds of things when considering a match!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Karze Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:53 am

I'm curious to how the freezer room brawl is going to work out. So that is the one I look foreward to.

Karze
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:08 pm

freezer room brawl, I dont realy know how it will work so interested to see it
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:59 pm

Freezer room brawl because i like the cold winter and it sounds awesome

Freezer Room Brawl

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:21 pm

Hard to say. Of course I'm interested in my match with Zilla, but the Wildcard will be interesting and the Freezer Room Brawler is gonna be great. Any one of those three.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down