Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Champion Puts His Title To Use

Go down

The Champion Puts His Title To Use Empty The Champion Puts His Title To Use

Post  Lance Goodison Sat May 31, 2008 5:41 pm

The camera views what looks to be a grand mall, all marble and gold. A great crowd has assembled in front of a wrestling ring where CFWA Championship Title holder, Father Lance Goodison is sitting by a table in his wrestling attire. His title belt is displayed on the table for all to see. To the left of the table, a big donation box is standing. A woman with her daughter is first in line, and they both climb into the ring. Father Lane Goodison beams at them, and shakes their hands. He kneels in front of the little girl and compliments her on the ribbons in her hair. A man with a Polaroid camera steps forward, and Lance Goodison hands the girl the title belt. Her mother helps her strap it on, and the camera man shoots a picture of the little girl pinning Lance Goodison with one tiny foot on top of his chest, flexing her arms and flashing a toothy grin at the camera. Her mother puts a five fantaeuro bill on the collection box. Father Lance Goodison thanks her warmly, as the little girl is bouncing up and down with her photography in one of her hands. Lance signs it before they leave the ring. CFWA interviewer Michael Hunt climbs into the ring. Lance Goodison shakes his hand as well.

Lance: Welcome, Michael, good to see you!

Hunt: Congratulations on your win, Mr. Goodison!

Lance: Thank you, Michael! It feels amazing! I can hardly believe I'm champion, even now!

Hunt: A new CFWA season is starting up, and manager Kris Rosin has already announced that you will be defending your title on the next card! Any thoughts on that?

Lance: Well, I don't know who my challenger will be, but whoever it turns out to be, I'll be delighted to put the title on the line! It doesn't matter who it is - being a champion, I must be ready to defend the title against anyone who wants a shot at it. That's the only way of a true champion! And having defeated Kris Rosin, I know in my heart that I can now defeat anyone on the CFWA roster! So bring it on!

Hunt: The Management Planner announced that he would now be gunning for you and your title. What are your thoughts on the Tsunami World Title holder?

Lance: Well, Michael, I noticed The Management Planner the very first day I was here. Do you remember? I said he seemed too absorbed in himself to do any good, and I daresay that the Planner's actions since that day have proved it. He he took advantage of an unfair situation to obtain his title, got involved with Rage when he was at his most violent, and now his greed steers his eyes toward the title I hold as well. Well, Planner, I won't give you an easy fight. If it comes to it, I will resist you, and your dreaded P45 as well. People before me have climbed mountains, explored the most hostile areas of the Earth, and even gone to the moon. They succeeded because they had faith in themselves. Braving the P45 is hardly a challenge compared to the actions of the great men of the past, and I will do it.

Hunt: Thanks for the conversation, Mr. Goodison, I'll let you get back to your business!

Lance: All right, Michael! Let me know if you want a signed photograph yourself! Take care!

As Michael Hunt leaves the ring, Father Lance Goodison prepares to greet another parent with an excited little child. As Lance chit-chats with them both, and hands the child the CFWA Championship Title belt, the screen fades to black.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down