Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prematch interview with The Impact Players

2 posters

Go down

Prematch interview with The Impact Players Empty Prematch interview with The Impact Players

Post  somahkawahho Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:20 am

The Impact Players are seen leaving there locker room,when they are met by Micheal Hunt.

MH-Excuse me guys,may i have a word with the both of you?

Soma-Sure Micheal,we haven't spoken to you in awhile.

Mh-Yea,i've been busy talking with all of the new talent here in the CWFA.Speaking of that i see that both of you
have a match tomorrow night on the first show of season 3.Both against newer competitors here in the CWFA!

Soma-Yea,it was kinda unexpected actually.I guess we didn't get the nod yet to face Crime and Punishment yet.Oh well
I'm pretty sure it will happen soon though.There isn't many other tag teams here in the CWFA.So i know our time isn't
far down the road.Now onto my opponent tomorrow night,I really haven't heard anything about him.I know he is one of the
newer guys here,also i've asked around and no one seems to know where this guy came from.So it should be interesting to
fight him.In all of my other matches here in the CWFA i've seen my opponent wrestle before i got into the ring with him.
So this should be a very interesting new twist.In which i have no idea what to expect from this guy.He could be some someone
who will give me some problems in the ring.Or he could just be like one of the jobbers i work out with.I guess i wont find out
till tomorrow huh?

MH-Yea i guess so.Are you going to do any special kind of training for this match tomorrow night?

Soma-No not really,i've been doing well in some of my last matches.So i'm not going to change my routine now,even though i've never
seen this guy fight.But don't think i won't be prepared,i'm always prepared it doesn't matter who i fight.

MH-Well,I'll take your word for it.How about you Liberty,and words on tomorrow nights match?

Liberty--No,not at all Micheal.I know this guy has no chance against me.

Mh-Pretty strong words there Liberty.Don't you think you should give your opponent some kind of chance?

Liberty-No way,why would i give someone a chance if i knew i could beat them already?..Thats like me saying you could beat me Micheal,
And we all know that will never happen.Just call them how i see them i guess.

Soma-Dang brother,A little bit of a evil side tonight?

Liberty-I guess you could say that,i'm just tired of people thinking im the weak link of this team.

Soma-No one said that!!

Liberty-Whatever,lets leave now so we can go do what we were planning to do,before we were stopped by Micheal.

Soma-Fine!,Well Micheal it was nice chatting with you again.Maybe the next time you stop to have a conversation with us,we will
be the tag champs.

Somahkawahho and Liberty Rock turn towards the exit and leave the CWFA arena..The camera fades to black,and a promo for The Impact players begin to play before a commercial.

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Prematch interview with The Impact Players Empty Re: Prematch interview with The Impact Players

Post  libertyrock2 Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:31 pm

~*~ The New Face of Sports Entertainment~*~
~*~Several Clips are shown of Liberty And Soma doing some of their more Flashier Moves like the Thor Of Lightning(STO) and Tomahawk Chop Then there is a rare new Clip shown Liberty and Soma Both simultaneously doing a Sunset Flip Piledriver (Canadian Destoryer) The crowd erupts with HOLY $H!T !!! HOLY $H!T !!! Several times Then Liberty is Shown on the screen~*~
LR: Your hopes your Desires all belong to the Emperor
~*~THEN Soma~*~
Soma: The Gods will Cleanse you of your sins and we are their Tool of doing so
~*~IN Unison they state that they are the Impact Players~*~

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down