Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber

+2
The Xecutioner
Cory Tungen
6 posters

Go down

Who do you think will win the CFWA Tag Team Championship?

CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_lcap37%CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_rcap 37% 
[ 7 ]
CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_lcap16%CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_lcap11%CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_rcap 11% 
[ 2 ]
CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_lcap0%CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_lcap16%CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 3 ]
CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_lcap20%CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 19

Poll closed

CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber Empty CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber

Post  Cory Tungen Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:34 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Cory Tungen
Admin

Back to top Go down

CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber Empty Re: CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber

Post  The Xecutioner Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:00 pm

To be honest, I have to choose Far East Donkey Punch instead of my tag as Pedro and Squall can be Tag champions for a long time

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber Empty Re: CWA Tag Team Championship: Tag Team Elimination Chamber

Post  Wrecking Ball Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:55 pm

there will be an upset on the cards as Titanium Rage eliminate all before them, not that im biased or anything

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Tyler Jackson Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:00 am

I went with the champs
Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 am

Alright, seriously..

My pick has to be the Impact Players. I don't know why.
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:33 pm

picked myself and pedro.

we took crime and punishment, we took impact players, we took that other pathetic team we faced. and pedro and myself either one of us has yet to be in the orange or red, from a tag match

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down