Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

feud app impact players vs crime and punishment

Go down

feud app     impact players vs crime and punishment Empty feud app impact players vs crime and punishment

Post  somahkawahho Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:43 pm

People in the feud......Rose,Karze,Somahkawahho,Liberty Rock

Reason behind the feud--The Impact Players are tired of crime and punishment always talking about how they are the best tag team in the CWFA.and crime and punishment want some revenge from when the impact players attacked them a month ago

it would probably start off with a tag title match,in which the impact players lose by controversy..,over the next few shows individual matches between both teammates..maybe even a mixed tag match where one of half there team with tag with me and liberty would tag with the other.after a few matches like that and some promos in the middle of all of it.ending at the next ppv where impact players win the tag titles from crime and punishment..with something like karze or rose turning on the other.then turning around to joining the impact players at the end.

i will put all my effort into this feud,and i'm pretty sure the rest of the 3 will do the same

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down