Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Canadian Classic" Addresses the roster

4 posters

Go down

"The Canadian Classic" Addresses the roster Empty "The Canadian Classic" Addresses the roster

Post  Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:57 pm

Oh Canada echoes throughout the arena as Scott "The Hunter" Manson makes his way to the ring. He does not do his usual posing, he simply walks quickly to the ring with something obviously on his mind.

Manson: It seems to me like a lot of the guys in the back are a little unhappy with the actions of the Un-Americans. Father Lance seems to have found himself a few sheep to help him do what he knows he can't do himself and that's try to stop us. Well here's a little newsflash for you Lance: You CAN'T stop us! I don't care if you have Mask of Fury in your corner and I don't care if you have Dragonfist, Revenge or anybody else for that matter watching your back. The Un-Americans are a two man wrecking crew and we will go through whoever we have to, to get to the top. I told you there would be blood Lance, and I told you it would be on your hands until you came back. If Dragonfist & Revenge want to stick their noses in our business, then so be it. Their blood will be on your hands too. You should know me well enough by now Lance to know that I'm not lying. I don't use scare tactics, I don't bluff. I will destroy whoever it takes to get you in this ring Lance; your fans, announcers, your friends, hell I'll go after your own family if I have to! Shipwrecked is coming Lance. The hunt is on, can you survive?

Back to top Go down

"The Canadian Classic" Addresses the roster Empty You Get What You Give

Post  Dragonfist Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:58 am

Dragonfist's music hits and Dragonfist walks to the the top of the ramp with a mic in his hand.

Dragonfist: Think you're tough, Manson? Think that, just because you are with Zilla Killa, that you are the best? Well, you're not. In fact, without Zilla Killa, you would be hiding from Father Lance and Mask of Fury. You use Zilla Killa as a shield.

Scott Manson: Oh, yeah? Then come into the ring and say that to my face.

Dragonfist: You sure you want that? Well, okay, but I hope you won't run away like a coward.

All of a sudden, smoke explodes at Dragonfist's feet, covers him and vanishes along with Dragonfist. Scott looks mildly suprised for a moment, then smirks.

Scott Manson: I'm a coward, eh? What about you running away, huh?
Scott Manson, so preoccupied in trash talking Dragonfist, doesn't notice Dragonfist sneaking up silently behind him. Dragonfist turns him around then knees Scott in the stomach, then waits at the turnbuckle and as Scott gets up, Dragonfist runs toward Scott's bent form and knees him in the head causing him to collapse executing a devastating Dragons' Rage.

Dragonfist picks up the mic and says: A weakling is what you thought I was, eh?
You might call me a coward, but you're the one on the floor, knocked out. If you attack a child, you get what you give.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

"The Canadian Classic" Addresses the roster Empty Re: "The Canadian Classic" Addresses the roster

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:34 am

As Dragonfist makes his way back up the ramp, Scott "The Hunter" Manson slowly makes his way back to his feet, trying to shake off the cobwebs. Manson looks up the ramp and gives a little smirk. Suddenly he begins to laugh.

Manson: Not smart Dragonfist.

Manson spits some blood onto the mat.

Manson: So this is what it's come down to is it Lance? Sending your sheep out to do what you can't? Dragonfist, you're new to this roster so I'm gonna give you some words of advice. Do you EVER attack me from behind again. You better learn your face in the food chain real quick and quit sticking your nose in other people's business! Because the next time you get in my face, I'm going to beat you within an inch of your life! And Lance, you just made a huge mistake. And I'm sick of you avoiding me! So I'm not leaving this ring until you get your ass out here!

Manson drops his mic. and awaits the arrival of Father Lance Goodison. After several minutes of nothing, Manson leaves the ring and grabs a man out of the front row and throws him into the ring.

Manson: I am NOT going to ask you again Lance. You of all people should know what will happen if you don't get out here soon!

Back to top Go down

"The Canadian Classic" Addresses the roster Empty Re: "The Canadian Classic" Addresses the roster

Post  Lance Goodison Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:10 pm

(ooc: Just give me a little time to respond before you snap the poor guy's neck - I'll have a response for you sometime later today! Oh, and don't anyone else dare try to stop Manson, this requires a professional preventer of disasters! Smile )

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:47 pm

Kris Rosin slowly makes his way down to the ring in his wrestling attire.

Forge: What could the GM want down here?
Lee: Better question... why is he in his wrestling outfit?

Rosin: You know... over the past couple of weeks behind the scenes I have been questioned on my authority. Many of you have asked who is Kris Rosin and why is he in the title picture? You wanna know why I am in the title picture because no one can beat me. Now more questions are popping into your head as to why I am out here... I am out here because face it Father Lance doesn't have what it takes to win at Shipwrecked. Look you are stuck with the Mask of Fury for a partner. It is time I picked which side of this I am on. I am ending the suspicions here and now.

Kris Rosin gets Dragonfist in position for the pedigree then lifts him up and slams him down on his back executing MORTAL Rosin Bomb!!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:42 pm

Scott "The Hunter" Manson's face is filled with shock and awe, at Kris Rosin's actions. Suddenly Manson begins to laugh, as he picks up the fan and tosses him out of the ring.

Manson: On second thought Lance, it might be wise for you to not show up tonight. In fact, it might be wise for you not to show up ever!

Manson leaves the ring and goes underneath it, pulling out a black gym bag.

Manson: And Mr. Rosin, I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't excited by your actions. I always knew you were a man of good business, and let's face it, there is only one faction here that brings in the money. So Mr. Rosin, in this bag I have a gift for you.

Manson reaches into the gym bag and pulls out an Un-Americans t-shirt. He holds it out waiting for Kris Rosin to accept. Kris Rosin looks around at the audience, then down at a prone Dragonfist, then finally back at Manson.

Manson: What do you say Mr. Rosin? Join the hottest rising faction in professional wrestling today! Join the Un-Americans! Listen, I don't offer these shirts out to just anybody. Join us Mr. Rosin and we can offer you so much more than you already have. We can offer you fame and fortune beyond your wildest dreams, we can offer you protection and you can offer us the power we need to accomplish our goal. After Shipwrecked, Zilla Killa and I will be the tag team champions and you will be the CFWA Heavyweight champion. Then the only thing stopping us will be the Tsunami Champion! Think about it Mr. Rosin... think about it Kris. We can dominate this federation. Nobody can stop us!

Manson extends his hand to shake Kris Rosin's. He stands like this for a few seconds awaiting Rosin's response.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:07 pm

Dramatic choir music explodes from the speakers and rises to a mighty crescendo as Lance Goodison appears at the entrance. He is carrying a microphone, and as he lifts it to his lips, the music halts abruptly, leaving the audience silently awaiting what is to follow. Lance Goodison looks cautiously speaks from the entrance.

Lance: What elegant way of taking sides, Mr. Rosin. I find it hard to understand that you, who are without a doubt the person with the most power in the federation, who can hire or fire someone by snapping your fingers, feel that you need to behave like this to gain the respect of others?

Lance looks agitated and frustrated.

Lance: Scott Manson and The Zilla Killa have gone out of their way to hurt this federation. They have brought shame on us all by hurting innocent bystanders. Who do you think are responsible for giving professional wrestling the poor reputation it has today? Why do you think parents hesitate with letting their children watch us two times a week? People like the Un-Americans!

Lance points angrily toward the ring where Scott Manson is standing.

Lance: Do you, Kris Rosin, close your eyes to the fact that these two are in truth your worst enemies? Have you gone from your senses?

Remaining at safe distance by the entrance, Father Lance Goodison waits for a response.

Last edited by Lance Goodison on Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:48 pm

Kris Rosin grabs the T-shirt with haste and reaches into his pocket for a lighter. He then lights the t-shirt on fire and toss it out of the ring.

Rosin: You know Father, I will have fame and popularity beyond my wildest dreams on Tuesday night! I don't need to be a member of a goofy faction to go all the way to the top. I am the top. These two may not be my worst enemies like you say though... they just want to be on top. You know Father Lance if you want to win on Tuesday you have to let the rage loose in order to win. Father Lance... will you let the rage out? Come here and strike me with a chair. I promise I won't hit back. Ha.

Kris Rosin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:28 am

Lance: Is this but a PR stunt to you, Rosin? This business is between me and Manson, and I have no reason what so ever to attack you. If you knew me at all, you would know this too. Manson, on the other hand, would probably be delighted to oblige if you were to ask the same of him. Especially after you burned the T-shirt he gave you. He might, in fact, do it without your encouragement, and I doubt you would be laughing then. Allow me to deal with Rosin. I am devoted to make the CFWA a healthy place to be, and that can never happen with him and the Zilla Killa here.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:35 am

Rosin: Father I believe you have a noble cause but you have yet to understand... you are soft, sensitive, weak... The opposite of me I am headstrong and I will personally beat you if I have too. Father Lance your greatest test comes at Shipwrecked... Can you play with the big boys or will you remain to be a weak old man?

Kris Rosin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:23 am

Lance: I disagree, Mr. Rosin. Surely, there are many ways of battling for what you believe in? Rage is not the only path, nor do I believe it to be the best. I believe that skill and dedication far surpasses the energy that fuels the Zilla Killa and Scott Manson. See, I can bend their limbs into unnatural angles, I can make them cry and beg for atonement, and still be in total control of myself. When you allow yourself to be the toy of rage, you simply cannot take credit for what you do, because it will all be the doing of something else. Something dark and sinister. Something that always burns those willing to receive it. My strength is all my own, and it shall be more than enough to subdue the Un-Americans on Tuesday. You will see, Mr. Rosin, you will see.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:29 pm

Revenge: "It seems to be time to choose the right side. And for me itīs not the side of th Un-Americans."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:40 pm

Manson: Hold on just a minute everybody! Mr. Rosin, you want to burn my offer, I guess I'll have to accept that, after all you are the boss. I have no doubts that you will eventually come to your senses. As for you Lance, you have no idea what fuels me in that ring! It's not only rage, it's not only the desire to win, it's my NEED to dominate! I am telling you right here right now Lance that you and Mask of Fury don't have a hope of winning the CFWA Tag Titles on Tuesday! And now that brings me to Dragonfist and Revenge. The two of you feel the need to stick your nose where it doesn't belong, and you just love to get involved in my business. So be it. I'll deal with the two of you in due time. It seems to me Lance, that we have the roster divided. But just remember this; it's is not the quantity of your allies, but the quality that makes you stronger. So you can have as many curtain-jerkers as you want come out here and get in my face! They don't hold a candle to me or Zilla Killa. So on Tuesday, prepare yourself for war, and Mr. Rosin, prepare yourself to be a rich man.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lance Goodison Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:28 am

Lance: This is all but history repeating itself. A tyrant rises, and the forces of freedom rally to battle him. Well, as we have seen many times before, and will see again in the future, tyrants wear down much more easily than the principled people who oppose him. And Mr. Rosin. I tell you, you are making a grave mistake of going easy on your "friend" there. Did he not just tell you that all he wanted was dominion? Well, if that is the case, I believe you stand in his way. He might lick your boots for a while, but ambition will overcome him in the end. Don't worry though. When he strikes, we'll be there and prevent it. A "weak old man" and his "curtain jerkers". I hope you will appreciate us more when we save the day. See you on Tuesday, Manson. By the end of that match, you will be begging little Timmy for forgiveness. Good evening, Mr. Rosin. Godspeed to you too.

Lance Goodison's choir music plays faintly as he turns around, waves at Revenge and Dragonfist, and leaves the arena.

Lance Goodison

Back to top Go down

"The Canadian Classic" Addresses the roster Empty The Tide is rising real soon!

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:56 am

As Lance was about to leave the arena. We hear the commentors exclaim loudly and excitedly.

Trevor : Hey! who turned out the lights! Can someone turn the lights back on! I'm practically blind like a bat!

Gene "The Forge": WHo in the Shipwrecked mood would dare do that? Can Kris Rosin, Zilla Killa and Scott Mason see for themselves? Will they try to knock each other out?

WE hear alot of commotion before the widescreen tv flashes and we see two emerald eyes glowing.... One of the spotters turned on the spotlight toward where there's another two set of green eyes glowing high up in the sky-walk. The figure is hunched over like an black Panther ready to pounce on it's victim.

Trevor: Hey! Isn't that him?

Gene "The Forge": TSIKENONWARISTAK!

Tsikenonwaristak stands up and slowly surveys the area in front of him before focusing his Silent Chiller Stare at Kris Rosin's eyes. The time seemed like an eternity before Tsikenonwaristak gestures by forming two hands bent and wrapping it around his waist repeatedly.

Trevor: What is he trying to say? Is he trying to say something?

Gene "The Forge": Not sure! I'm no expert at this translation! A firm voice echoes throughout the arena saying; He will be the champion when he's done with you, Kris Rosin. The voice belongs to no one else except Father Lance who's watching the whole thing.

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down