Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Canadian Classic" wants a fight

Go down

"The Canadian Classic" wants a fight Empty "The Canadian Classic" wants a fight

Post  Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:25 pm

O Canada echoes throughout the arena as Scott "The Hunter" Manson makes his way to the ring, wearing blue jeans and a Crimson Flow t-shirt. His CFWA Tag Title is draped over his shoulder.

Manson: You know ever since I've entered the CFWA, I've dominated every match I've been in both physically and mentally. That's what won me this championship and that's what has kept me undefeated so far. Since I've been here I've beaten pretty much everybody there is to beat. Unspokenmagic, Tsikenonwaristak, Mask of Fury, Father Lance Goodison and even Kris Rosin, all went down. There is not a single name on this roster who can say that they have beaten all of those men, except me. But now, it looks like I have a problem. It seems that nobody on this roster wants to get into this ring with me anymore. I can't really say that I blame them, after all, I wouldn't want to step into this ring with me either. But you see, I thrive on competition. I don't win championships by sitting in the back and watching others do what I love. I win championships by coming out here and doing what nobody else in this business can do. So, having said that, if there is anybody in the back that wants to try and make a name for themselves here in CFWA, I'm issuing an open challenge. If you think you have what it takes to hang with the "Canadian Classic" then I'm begging you to step up to the plate and get out here to accept my challenge. Don't be embarrassed, just remember this; it doesn't make you a loser when I beat you in this ring, it just makes you like everybody else.

Manson laughs to himself and looks up the entrance way, waiting to see if a challenger will emerge.

Back to top Go down

"The Canadian Classic" wants a fight Empty Re: "The Canadian Classic" wants a fight

Post  libertyrock2 Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:59 pm

~*~ A voice is heard over the pa system (WHOEVER Appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall Say to his assailant if I live I will kill you. If I Die you are forgiven Such is the RULE OF HONOR) As the Words are spoken a Series of Druids come out dressed in Black followed by one in all White And hands a Piece of Parchment to Manson Only he can see what it read afterwards the same voice is heard on the PA System (Im not gonna kill innocent civilians for the United States Marine Corps) ~*~

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down

"The Canadian Classic" wants a fight Empty Re: "The Canadian Classic" wants a fight

Post  Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:18 pm

Manson reads the parchment and looks around the arena. He looks slightly afraid, as he lifts the mic. up to his mouth.

Manson: You like to play mind games? You don't even know mind games! Talk is cheap, why don't you get out here so I can put a face to the voice? Let me ask you this, what makes you so special? What makes you think that you will excel where so many others have failed? What makes you think you're even in my league?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:23 pm

(OOC) oops i just realized i posted this in the wrong section. Liberty, let's move this to the RP section. Sorry Kris.

Back to top Go down

"The Canadian Classic" wants a fight Empty "The Canadian Classic" wants a fight (Continued)

Post  Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:27 pm

This is a continuation of the previous thread that I posted in the wrong section.

[Lance: I moved the original thread and merged it with the new one]

Last edited by Lance Goodison on Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Moved and merged threads)

Back to top Go down

Post  libertyrock2 Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:44 pm

~*~Liberties voice is heard over the PA System~*~
LR: Manson You want to know what makes me so special well you will find out soon enough for the emperor has told me that you are the next to be purified after CAGE dont you worry Manson Even if i cant have you and Cage in the Same match i will ensure you will feel the purifing light of the Emperor So it is written and so it shall come to pass.

libertyrock2

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:52 pm

Manson: Save me? And what exactly is it you plan on saving me from? In case you haven't noticed, I'm doing pretty good for myself. I'm CFWA Tag Team Champion and a member of the most dominant faction in professional wrestling! The only thing you can "save me" is the trouble of going back there and dragging you out to this ring myself.

Back to top Go down

Post  libertyrock2 Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:59 pm

LR:Im saving your soul Manson It is in need of purification and w/o my guidance you will not be able to be purified and soon Zilla and Rosin will both be purified along side you. Soon the Entire CFWA will feel power of the Emperor.

libertyrock2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down