Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"The Canadian Classic" has Arrived

Go down

"The Canadian Classic" has Arrived Empty "The Canadian Classic" has Arrived

Post  Guest Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:14 am

O Canada echoes throughout the arena as Scott "The Hunter" Manson makes his way out to the ring. He is wearing his red & white wrestling tights and a Canadian Olympic sweater.

Manson: Ladies and gentleman, let me just start off by saying that business has just picked up here in CFWA, because you've just signed the hottest free agent in the market. You've just signed "The Canadian Classic." Now I know what you're all thinking. You're all wondering why I'm out here. You're saying to yourselves "what makes this guy so different from anybody else?" Well I'll tell you. I'm here because this federation needs me! This federation has become infected and I am just what the doctor ordered to save it. Infected with what you ask? Americans!

The crowd erupts in a chorus of boos.

Manson: Let's face it, the CFWA needs talent from talented countries. The CFWA needs talent that are respected. The CFWA needs more Canadian born athletes, and let's face it the CFWA needs me! So now I am putting that entire locker room on notice; I'm coming for you! I will not rest until every American back there is gone! I will make sure that none of them ever hold a single title in this federation and I will make each and every one of their lives a living hell! And for those of you back there who aren't from the United States, and you feel the same way I do, I offer you an opportunity. I offer you the opportunity to join me and I guarantee that you will have a bright future in this business. But I warn you, I will not tolerate mediocrity! You are either with me 100% or you're just as bad as a backstabbing yankee! So remember this face, right now it represents my country and very soon it will represent this company. I'm not just the coolest, I'm not just the best, I am MADE IN CANADA!

Back to top Go down

"The Canadian Classic" has Arrived Empty Yh Cfwa has talent

Post  Guest Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:01 am

Yes U say CFWA needs talent well if tht is so u best leave n guve ur spot to sum1 good enough cuz when i am dun with u , u will have to RETIRE

all of Lord Voldesnorts MORTAL gores cum up on the titan trons and he walks away laughin at the canadian classic

Back to top Go down