Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM CK addresses the locker room

Go down

GM CK addresses the locker room Empty GM CK addresses the locker room

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:59 am

*CK is standing in front of the crowded locker room, which is quiet as the roster looks on.*

CK: Well one week down, and already ticket sales are up. Morale is the highest it's been. Fans are packing the arenas so tightly we just bought some more seats. It's been a great start . . . well mostly.

It appears that having time limits on the tournament matches have left a few wrestlers feeling short changed. What can I say? Those are the breaks. The Tsunami Championship has come down to two men. La Meako and John "The Brick" Rose . . . but this won't be a one fall to the finish. Starting this week, you two will meet in a best of 3 series. If it makes it to 3 matches, you will face each other at the PPV for the title. If not, whomever wins WILL defend it there.

The Pipeline bracket will run as planned. Matches will run Tuesday and Thursday until the PPV. Yes time limit draws will be in effect again for this tournament as well. The remaining 8 men will face off Tues. The final 4 on Friday. Then at the PPV we will determine the First Ever Pipeline Champion.

Lastly. I have been approached by Chessman . . . he refuses to defend his title against Mad Redneck until Redneck proves his worth. Although Chessman does not make the matches around here, I have decided to grant his wish. So Tuesday night, Chessman vs Mad Redneck in a nontitle match. Rest assured though Chessman, you WILL defend against Mad Redneck at the PPV, or you will be stripped of that gold for cowardice.

That is all.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down