Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Canadian Classic Explains his actions

Go down

The Canadian Classic Explains his actions Empty The Canadian Classic Explains his actions

Post  Guest Sat May 03, 2008 11:06 pm

The following video is shown on the big screen as Scott "The Hunter" Manson makes his way to the ring.

Manson: I know I've been uncharacteristically quiet since the last time everybody saw me, but I've needed the time to reflect. But I feel as if it is necessary for me to clear the air and explain my actions and explain to everybody exactly why I left The Crimson Flow. You see it really had nothing to do with The Sniper. It's not as if The Sniper possesses any magical powers that forced me to have an epiphany or anything. It was The Zilla Killa who made me realize what I had become. You see The Zilla Killa stood at ringside on Friday supposedly as my protection, supposedly as my friend. But what did he do when The Sniper knocked me flat out? He put his tail between his legs and left me lying there. Now I know that there are a lot of people in this arena tonight who think I had it coming to me, and trust me, I'm right there with you. But despite the fact that I was the biggest prick in the CFWA...

Manson pauses as the crowd roars at his statement.

Manson: Despite that fact, I still maintained my respect for this business and I had respect for the Championship I carried around my waist. The Tag Team Championships are arguably the most difficult titles to hold because they signify that you and your partner are able to fight as one. The signify absolute trust. Well on Friday Night Flood, The Zilla Killa betrayed my trust, and for what? Because he was too afraid to protect his partner? His "friend"? When I came into the CFWA I had one goal in mind, to become CFWA World Champion.

Manson is forced to pause again as the crowd slowly begins to chant his name.

Manson: I'd forgotten how good it felt to hear my name! I had one goal in mind and trust me when I say that goal remains the same. The only difference is when I came here, I believed that there was strength in numbers now I realize that all along the strength has been in me! Even from the early days of The Un-Americans, who did all of the dirty work? Who got us to the championship match at Shipwrecked? Who put Canadian fans in these seats? ME! Who's the guy that helped Kris Rosin become World Champion in the first place? ME! And who's the guy that has kept that belt on Kris' shoulder? ME! Well not anymore! Now I fight for one man, and now I speak for myself! I'm sick of people riding on my coattails and using me to get to the top. Everybody knows that I am the only reason The Crimson Flow was so dominant. I was the REAL leader. You all know it and deep down Kris Rosin knows it too. And whether it's me or Father Lance Goodison who challenges Rosin at Takeoff for the World Title, a new World Champion will be crowned because Rosin won't have me to save his ass!

The crowd roars again

Manson:
Soon, I will prove myself as Father Lance has asked of me. But know this Kris, while my attitude may have changed, I have not gone soft. I am still one of the most dominant men in this ring. I am still the "Master of Mindgames", "The Executioner or Excellence", "The Canadian Classic!" I am "THE HUNTER", lest we forget!

Back to top Go down