Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interview with Manogre

Go down

Interview with Manogre Empty Interview with Manogre

Post  manogre Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:44 pm

Michael Hunt is searching the locker room when a calm and relaxed manogre sneaks up behind him.

Manogre: Mickey boy! long time no see! although I have to say I'm very worried I find you searching the locker room, it's almost as if you are looking for a free pair of pants to parade.

MH: Sorry Manogre, but I was looking for you actualy, I tried your usual places and this was the last place I came to.

Manogre: What have I told you Mickey? You have to adress me as Rockstar Manogre! Start again please!

manogre walks out the room, and then walks back in.

MH: Ah mano... rockstar manogre... I was looking for you to do an interview!

Manogre: much better! OK continue...

MH: regarding your pipeline match against tommy gunz, I was just wondering where you think you stand against him, and in the tournament in general?

Manogre pauses, rubs his fingers through the side of his blonde hair, and pushes his face close to MH, who he traps against a locker.

Manogre: How do I think I'm going to...stand? I'm going to... stand tall and block everything he throws at me. He's a muscle bound maniac who will tire well beefore I do, and thats when I will teach him the true meaning of chillaxing! Thats how I'm going to...stand.

Manogre pushes MH into the locker and slams the door on him. He then casualy strolls over to the camera man and stares into the camera.

Manogre: For I am a changed man, no more wasting my time with frustration and anger, I can control it all now... Tommy, if you are watching this, get training hard because I am going to want to beat you at your best! Now that would be rock and roll baby!

manogre begins to strum the air guitar as he leaves the locker room, but then realises he is being watched and begins to act calm and collected again. The camera man then goes over to the locker, and frees the suprisingly unharmed Michael Hunt.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down