Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message to Manogre

2 posters

Go down

A message to Manogre Empty A message to Manogre

Post  Amen Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:45 pm

The arena's lights blacks out and Sweet Dreams (by marilyn manson) begins to play. The lights go on again as Amen enters the ring with a cheer from the fans. The music fades out and Amen raises a finger, shortly after the whole arena is silence.

Amen I have come here today to deliver a message to a very special person. And the person is Manogre, that whiny little man.

The reaction is mixed from the fans.

Amen Manogre listen now, very very carefully. Next time you are in the ring with me Manogre, you will beg for mercy when I use my Nerve Pinch.

A clip is aired on the titantron where Amen is performing a Nerve Pinch on a opponent who seems to be in pain.

Amen And if that is not enough I will destroy you with an Amen.

Another clip is aired on the titantron where Amen is using his finisher with the same name as himself. The crowd cheers shortly after the clip has stopped

Amen No matter what, one thing will be sure! I will win that match.
A final clip appears where Amen is using his Pin Of Win and wins a match.

Amen Just hear the crowd they know that I will win again. And I have a last word before I leave and this is to my opponent on friday; I hope you can with or loose without being a jerk.

Amen is going out of the ring and starts to walk out as he music plays once again.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

A message to Manogre Empty A few matches pass...

Post  manogre Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:02 am

after a few matches pass that night at CFWA, there is quiet in the backstage area. well, sort of.

Manogre can be heard banging on the door of Rosins Office, swearing and cursing.

Manogre This is an outrage! nobody goes on stage and says things like that about me! Im not "whiny" and I certainly aint "little!" Thats it Rosin, I've had it up to here with Amen! Open this door right now I want to know why Im not in a match with him this week!

he continues to bang on the door, other wrestlers have gathered around, one goes over to Manogre and explains that Rosin is temporarily away. Manogre throws the wrestler into the door and hits him with his guitar.

Manogre I WANT AMENS BLOOD and I want it now!!! believe me, dont get in my way as nothing seeks vengance more than ME

he shoves another wrestler out the way and walks off. The wrestlers help the battered guy on the floor up and shake their heads in disbelief as to what they just endured

Last edited by manogre on Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down