Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After Match Interview with Manogre regarding best newcomer

2 posters

Go down

After Match Interview with Manogre regarding best newcomer Empty After Match Interview with Manogre regarding best newcomer

Post  manogre Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:33 pm

Michael Hunt: What a night we had last night here on CFWA! I am sure that one question on everybodies lips is what is going through the mind of the young load-mouth Manogre. He made a claim last night that he is the best newcomer here at CFWA, and was bettered one on one in the ring by Amen. I thought this would be a perfect oportunity to here what the newcomer from manchester has to say about this! So Manogre if you would like to make your way down to the ring...

Manogre's music (the bitter end - placebo) blazes as manogre makes his way to the ring, wearing his green suit jacket and jeans. He has a bruise across his cheak and a plaster over his eyebrow. The audience quickly detect that he is not in a good mood as there is a frown across his face.

Manogre you want to know what I think about last night Mickey? You want to know what I think of the shocking decisions made by officials here at CFWA?!? You want to know what I think about Amen escaping the manogre face crusher due to a blatent display of cheating?!?

the crowd start to boo, they know Amen won fair and square, and recognise that manogre is being a bad loser. A little boy on the front row starts shouting "you suck," which enrages manogre

Manogre SHUT UP! you people clearly cannot tell when someone is being cheated against, because you clearly didn't hear Amen say that if I let him free from the manogre face crusher he would give in! Being a good person I kindly accepted his terms!

The crowd boo some more, and people can be heard muttering that manogre didn't even aply a manogre face crusher, so his story doesnt match up.

Manogre take my word for it, Amen is not the best newcomer here on CFWA, to prove my confidence in myself I am going to call Amen out right here right now, for a match next week, with an official of my choice! What do you say Amen?
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

After Match Interview with Manogre regarding best newcomer Empty Re: After Match Interview with Manogre regarding best newcomer

Post  Amen Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:14 pm

Amen's entrance music starts playing (Sweet Dreams - cover by Marilyn Manson) seconds after comes Amen out and walks down too the ring, he is wearing a white t-shirt and some casual pants. Amen enters the ring and takes Michael's microphone.

Amen Well Manogre, I say. You are a sore loser Manogre! As we saw at the last show, I can beat you fair and square. I know it, the fans know it but you obvious dont know it. So of course you can get a rematch and with an official of your choice!

The crowd cheers

Amen So Manogre are you up for another beating from me? Because I would not have anything against beating you again.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

After Match Interview with Manogre regarding best newcomer Empty getting violent

Post  manogre Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:20 pm

Manogre and Amen get in each others faces, manogre clearly being the smaller of the two men.

Manogre I accept, and know that next time I will beat you because nothing comes at you with more vengance than me!

manogre shoves Amen and the two go at it, throwing punches at each other left right and centre. Manogre floors Amen and sits on his ribs, getting ready to execute a manogre face crusher, but Amen kicks him off and hits manogre with a nerve pinch. Manogre falls to the floor and Amen rolls out the ring, the crowd chear him as he leaves the scene. Manogre sits up looking in pain, holding him mouth
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

After Match Interview with Manogre regarding best newcomer Empty Re: After Match Interview with Manogre regarding best newcomer

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down