Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The best newcomer on CFWA

2 posters

Go down

The best newcomer on CFWA Empty The best newcomer on CFWA

Post  manogre Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:49 pm

The lights go down around the arena and there is a sudden silence. Manogre's entrance music comes on and he walks to the ring with the custom pyros lighting up the turnbuckles in blue and red. Manogre is dressed in a green suit jacket and is wearing jeans. He has a guitar strapped to his back and his hair flowing across his shoulders. He steps up into the ring and embraces the sell-out crowd who are fairly unaware of who he is.

Manogre I stand infront of you all today with the intention of making a name for myself here on CFWA, the greatest federation in all of wrestling history!

crowd chear

Manogre And I am also here today to tell you about why I am the best newcomer here, better than all the other rubble that has been signed in by General Manager Kris Rosin. I am the most dedicated wrestler on the roster to being the best of the best, and when I apply a manogre face crusher I will leave my mark on any opponent who steps into the ring with me. Infact I am so confident that I am the best newcomer here on CFWA that I offer an open invitation to anyone here tonight for a match this thursday, and I tell you now, I wont be a dissapointment to you the fans, because lets face it, you had nothing better to do with your lives, but now I am here I am adding purpose...

Crowd start to boo

Manogre ...I am adding purpose to...

manogre is interupted by Amen's entry music, Amen walks onto the stage looking unimpressed
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

The best newcomer on CFWA Empty Re: The best newcomer on CFWA

Post  Amen Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:26 pm

Amen shakes his head and looks at Manogre as the music fades out. He is wearing his red cloth coat and his trainer stands behind him. Amen gets a microphone from his trainer as he steps a little forward on the stage.

Amen You? The best newcomer? You are sure thinking a lot about yourself.

Amen's trainer whispers something in Amen's ear.

Amen My trainer just gave me an advice, and it is sure a good advice. Manogre you said that you offers an open invitation to anyone right? Then prove that you are the best and try to defeat me.

The Crowd cheers

Amen So what do you say? Because I think the CFWA fans would love too see you go down.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

The best newcomer on CFWA Empty Manogre's reply

Post  manogre Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:37 pm

manogre listens to the chears from the crowd, trying to persuade manogre to accept the challenge. Manogre thinks for a moment and points an outstretched finger towards Amen.

manogre You are on my friend, I have a lot of admiration for your confidence but rest assured I will beat you tomorow night.

manogre throws the microphone to the floor and flexes his biceps at Amen. He contemplates whether or not to play a quick guitar solo on his guitar, but decides the crowd are unworthy to hear his music.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Amen Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:49 pm

Amen stares at Manogre and laughs a little over the flex.

Amen Then it is on, prepare for the beating of your life.

Amen hands his trainer the microphone and walks out as his entrace music briefly plays.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down