Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LIGHTRAY. Manogre down the Pipeline

Go down

LIGHTRAY.  Manogre down the Pipeline Empty LIGHTRAY. Manogre down the Pipeline

Post  Justin Lightray Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:45 am

(Justin Lightray is walking down a hallway backstage, having a conversation on his cellphone. He's wearing jeans and a button-down shirt and has his shoulder-length blonde hair tied back.)

Justin Lightray: I'm telling you, Dylan, this better work out ... I know you've been my agent for 12 years, but these last two feds folded before I could even ... This one's different? How? ...

(Lightray stops walking, but looks straight ahead.)

JL: I'll be damned. What is this Pipeline Championship anyway? ... Well, it ain't everything, but I guess it's a start ... Manogre? What, what? MANOGRE!? ... Just stop - stop.

(Lightray starts walking again and grabs some popcorn out of a bucket belonging to someone standing backstage and stuffs it in his mouth, with about half of it missing and falling to the floor.)

JL: Dude. This guy carry a club and eat raw deer legs? Come on ... Well, of course I understand what this could lead to ... Don't worry - you do your job, I'll do mine ... Are you kidding? ...

(Stops walking again, and looks at himself in a full-length mirror that just happens to be standing in the hallway.)

JL: Look at me, baby. Don't I just look like a champion?

(Closes his cell phone, and while looking at his reflection fixes his collar. He smiles, smooths his eyebrows, and walks away with his back to the camera.)

Justin Lightray

Back to top Go down