Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction Promo For Manogre

Go down

Introduction Promo For Manogre Empty Introduction Promo For Manogre

Post  manogre Wed May 28, 2008 3:32 pm

In the quiet of the locker room before his first training session of the new contract under CFWA, Manogre tightens his knee strap and fastens his green boots. It is here that interviewer Michael Hunt catches up with him to ask a few question
Hunt It is nice to finaly meet you, we have heard very little about you however. Care to explain to the viewers at home a little about yourself?
Manogre It is nice to be here Mickey, mind if I call you Mickey? I am the most talented new wrestling superstar to hit the ring, my strength knows no bounds, and people world wide want to watch as I apply the all powerful manogre face crusher. This is my first federation signing, and I feel highly confident that I can go out there and build up a fan base to rival the great legends of wrestling. I come from Manchester England and am wrestling in the honour of my mentor who sadly passed on.
Hunt What do you hope to bring to the ring?
Manogre I bring flare, I bring style and I bring rock and roll, [pulls out a guitar]
"Heres a song to Mickey Hunt, about my talent I'll keep it blunt, In the ring I will make you tap, refuse to yield and you're kneck will snap," [plays a quick guitar solo badly and puts down the guitar looking at Hunt in anticipation]
Hunt erm, I have to say that was one of the worst songs I've heard in a while...
long pause so back to wrestling, you seem to be oozing confidence right now, you seem to be very arrogant despite not having much experience in a federation, let alone the greatest federation of them all, CFWA. How come you have this self-belief in yourself when clearly you have not achieved much?
Manogre clearly Mickey you have never seen me wrestle,
Hunt clearly not
Manogre well let me get this straight to all the wrestlers on the roster, I may be new blood, but I have the dedication to be challenging you guys in no time at all, and if any of you think you can get one up on me, just like those guys who ambushed me 4 years ago know this, [stares deep into the camera] "What goes around comes around, and nothing comes around with more vengance than a Manogre" [finishes off tying his boots and pushes Hunt aside, storming in a sulk towards the gym]
Hunt there we have it, the new member of the CFWA roster Manogre making his first interview.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down