Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drastic Payback

2 posters

Go down

Drastic Payback Empty Drastic Payback

Post  Naboo Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Micheal hunt approachs a rather angry Naboo backstage

MH: Naboo , you don't look your usual serene self. What's up

Naboo the Enigma: I'll tell you whats up. I'm not the first Shaman to enter the ring. One of my brothers used to wrestle as I do now. With bravery and Honour.

MH: Used too?

Naboo the Enigma: My brother shaman was killed in the ring by no other than Matt Drastic. That punk is a loose cannon. And I'm gonna teach him a lesson he'll never forget.

MH: Wow, this is unbelievable. Matt Drastic has been quite deraugatory in his comments regarding yourself. What is your reponse?

Naboo the Enigma: I don't take kindly to being called a freakshow. A shaman powers are not something to be made fun of. I will have vengence. My fellow wrestler South side strangler does care for Drastic's tone in his interviews either. Drastic Is going down, Micheal, Cause I'm Naboo, That who!

Naboo

Back to top Go down

Drastic Payback Empty Matt Drastic promo on Naboo

Post  Matt Drastic Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:37 am

Matt Drastic sits on top of a ladder in the center of the CFWA ring in an empty arena.

Naboo has had to a lot to say about me . True, we have a past. But I don’t care about the past. I only care about the future. Naboo claims to have the power to look into the future.
I can’t look into future but I know one thing for sure. Naboo and I have unfinished business and we are going to settle it in the ring. I don’t have a match this week because I am training for my showdown with you Naboo. Be ready, because just like your brother plan on you leaving the ring in a stretcher.

Matt Drastic performs a shooting star press off of the table on an unnamed wrestler who appears to have been beaten to a bloody pulp.

Matt Drastic

Back to top Go down

Drastic Payback Empty Re: Drastic Payback

Post  Naboo Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:47 pm

Naboo the Enigma sits on his flying carpet high above the ring. The crowd is erriely silent in anticipation.

Drastic, you're nothing. You're a no good waste of space thats gonna get his comeupins. You've shot your mouth off once too many and now I will destroy you. You and all the other wrestlers who choose to berate rather than celebrate. You are a stain on the CFWA which I will wipe clean. I will be the cillit bang to your grime.

There is a burst of flame from each corner. Naboo somersaults onto the ropes and stands tall, perfectly balanced. The crowd erupts in applause and chant the shaman anthem.

Naboo

Back to top Go down

Drastic Payback Empty Re: Drastic Payback

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down