Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TimeBomb ring promo

Go down

TimeBomb ring promo Empty TimeBomb ring promo

Post  Timebomb Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:24 am

The crowds begins to boo as TimeBomb marches down to the platform. TimeBomb picks up the mic at ringside then climbs into the ring and begins to speak, as the crowd boos louder.

SILENCE! silence when a great man is speaking. This is the reception I get? I AM UNDEFEATED! you should be bowing to me in awe that I would even grace you with my presence. Regardless. I have no time to waste on you peasents. MASK OF FURY... this is for you. I am sick of you running and hiding... when will i get my match! You talked so much about fury, but where are the fists you coward. There is only one man in the CFWA who knows about fury, anger and explosive rage and it is me.

But do you know what... I understand why you're afraid. I really do. I'd be afraid too, if I was you. I ripped Iron angel in half and made hime tap... I destroyed Brandon "Rockstar" Hayes... or should I say Brandon "Rocking chair" Hayes after the beating I gave him. And you know who's next? YOU! The whiny washed up wannabe. Wether it's next week or next month... you better be trembling like the coward you are... cuz soon you're time will be up!!!!

TimeBomb drops the mic to hisses and boos and has to dodge the flying objects that are thrown at him as he is leaving.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down