Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduction of Amen

2 posters

Go down

Introduction of Amen Empty Introduction of Amen

Post  Amen Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:30 am

The camera zooms in on Amen and Michael Hunt sitting in a gym. And they are just sorting some details out before the interview.

Michael: I am sitting here in a gym with one a new members of CFWA. So Amen do you want to tell a little about yourself?
Amen open his bottle of water and drinks a little.
Amen: My name is Amen and I a new member of the CFWA roster. This is my first time working on a professional roster and with pro wrestlers. Some of them are not quite my type of people, but I will not say any names. My mother has always told me to respect other people.
Michael: You sound like a really nice guy Amen. But what do you bring to the roster?
Amen: I bringing my good talent but also a very good mood. Yet I am not as good as some of the big shots, but I am planning on rising to the top one day. But for now I am just happy to be with such a great roster as CFWA.
Michael: You are sounding very confident I must say, and yes CFWA is indeed a great roster. But Amen do you have any last words?
Amen: Yes I have Michael and let me say them quick. Watch out CFWA fans! There will be another great star on the greatest roster of them all!
Michael: There you have it, a new member of CFWA.
Amen shakes Michael’s hand and starts walking against the showers as the camera fades out.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Introduction of Amen Empty Also in the gym that evening

Post  manogre Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:11 am

during the interview the newly hired manogre is working out in the gym, wearing his trademark green underpants and green vest with an M embraided across the middle. He sits up to tie his boots and notices Michael Hunt is conducting an interview with another new member of the roster, Amen. He is quick to notice the confidence Amen brings with him, and the two make eye-contact. After the interview is over he gets back to lifting weights, whilst trying to think up words that he could put in his latest guitar song.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down