Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feedback For The Wild One

+3
Tsikenonwaristak
Dragonfist
WildWinterSanderson
7 posters

Go down

Feedback For The Wild One Empty Feedback For The Wild One

Post  WildWinterSanderson Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:10 am

I was just wondering what you guys thought of my RPs. If there's anything I could improve on or something you did or didn't like...just so I can get some feedback, any would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down

Feedback For The Wild One Empty Re: Feedback For The Wild One

Post  Dragonfist Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:51 am

i liked 'em a lot especially the one where planner humiliates you it was hilarious

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Feedback For The Wild One Empty Couldn't find a reason to criticize your RPing

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:32 am

Quite frankly, you know how to be colorful wrestler with a knack for making good storyline fascinating and easy to follow. I simply pale before you especially with my silent wrestler. I believe I would like a few pointers from you or simply some ideas to make things more alluring to "attend" the CFWA event. btw why are you leaving? too much losses? or ???

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:34 am

yeah you should maybe build up for an explosive return and feud with someone
just cuz you lose doesn't mean you have to leave. look at eugene he loses mostly all his matches and the crowd still accepts him

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWinterSanderson Fri Jul 04, 2008 2:51 pm

Thanks for the response Tsi and Dragonfist. To be honest I just wanted some pointers so I can improve, obviously if I keep losing there is a reason for that and I want my RPs to give me no room to lose. I'm not leaving, exactly....just waiting to see what comes up. I told Kris if things didn't turn around and he didn't have plans for me I would consider leaving to go somewhere that could use me, and he assured me there were plans. That said, I've seen all the plans for season 4 and Winter isn't mentioned anywhere, and seemingly Kris has nothing in mind for him, so unless I'm pitched something I really like the sound of, I might look for a new fed when my contract expires, but we'll see....Winter isn't a big deal here, I want to be somewhere where he's a big deal.

Anyway, enough of my blabbering, anybody else got any tips for me?

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:23 pm

Honestly, I haven't seen any of your rps, but that post you just posted angered me abit.

Here's an idea:

Answer open challenges. See where Amen said he wanted anyone? I took advantage. I know how some people have too much self esteem not to face a rookie, but out of every 1 out of 5 rookies there is a gem. Like in America, in the National Football League draft, they draft people out of college to play in the nationals. The Top 5 usually get paid best. 4 of those rookies might be bust, but you take that chance.

I know, I know, one minute you're in the main event, and the next minute you're facing a rookie and you don't like it. Tough. Sometimes you put over others to be listed down as reliable for the future. Like Mark Henry in ECW. How many people did he put over, now to be rewarded with the ECW title? Too many to count. If Rosin knows you are reliable and you can write a good RP, that gives you a little edge over someone who can just RP.

You've got it good here. You go somewhere else, nine out of ten times you're gonna be stuck in a federation that's going to stink. It may look good, but somewhere along the line you're going to be angered by that GM. Do yourself a favor and keep your conversations to other people private, or people like me are going to speak. To be even rewarded what was the main event in that freezer match, you should be not even thinking about going ANYWHERE ELSE.

Big deals don't happen over time. Good grief.

-TPP
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWinterSanderson Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Sorry, but who the hell are you? You come into a thread that I started about my RPs when you haven't read them, offer no feedback, and then proceed to try and tell me where to get off and how to handle myself? I'm an admin, newbie, and I don't take kindly to people who have no knowledge of what they're talking about getting into my shit, understand? I'm perfectly justified in what I'm saying, anybody with any kind of knowledge of the situation knows that, hell even Kris knows that. I've discussed this openly with him and will openly with anybody else. I'm not going to covertly join another fed all hush hush...I'm being open and honest here.

As far as 'putting over new talent' goes, I'm not putting over new talent until I've put myself over....I've been here two months and have won two matches, even though by the look of my RPs you might expect more. I was promised certain things that just haven't materialised, and so I'm perfectly within my rights to voice my disapproval over that. You come in here all high and mighty thinking you can talk down to me and tell me off....news for you son, ain't gonna happen. Take a read of one of my RPs, go for it and take a read. Your RPs suck, you're new and don't have any standing round here, so don't think you can jump in and try and tell me off to score some points with management you piece of trash. I'm widely regarded as one of the best if not the best RPers here, and I'm responsible enough to be an admin...choose your targets wisely chump, or you might not last long here.

What I said wasn't unreasonable, it's that I don't like the way my character has been handled and if there are no plans for him, I might explore other avenues when my contract expires...perfectly rational and reasonable thing to say if you ask me. Sorry to have to tell it how it is but I really didn't like your tone, and you haven't got a clue what's going on round here, so put up or shut up, and if you want to give me RP feedback, go ahead.

Edit - In addition, I've been RPing for close to 6 years and ran my own fed for 2, so you don't need to explain the simplicities of basic booking to me, I get the jist.

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiawatha Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:48 pm

I am new, but I will throw my two cents into the pot, after reading this post and a few others to get a better handle one what’s happening here.

1. You’re a strong role player, but a little long winded for this kind of forum. Most people don’t wish to read a wall of text, but your content is decent, once you get past your obvious bitterness about your current standing in this fed; and yes it comes off in your RP as well, but maybe that’s intended for flavor?
2. What exactly do you mean by ‘Big Deal’? The fed champ? A GM? Leader of a crew or stable? A larger role in a storyline? I honestly don’t know what you mean.
3. In regards to your response to Philadelphia’s comments, that was inappropriate. Your argument b/c he’s new his opinion is invalid, just alienates the new players in the fed. Even if he did ignorantly post about your RP and then hijacked your post, he gave an opinion about how your post came off… and to be honest, it appears that way to me too. I went and read your other posts afterwards, so I had a better idea of what’s going on, but since I’m not sure exactly what it is your looking for in terms of a ‘big deal here’, I’ll wait to make my final judgment and just leave it as saying that your 2nd post came off as someone upset b/c their not getting their own way.

On a side note, I’m not trying to pick a fight, nor am I somehow against you as a player or person, but I wont sit back and let you slam somebody just b/c your disgruntled and want to throw around ad hominem arguments with no merit. You may be right, maybe you are treated unfairly and those of us new here might not know all the back history. But that doesn’t mean you get to stomp all over the new people and tell them their opinions don’t count, especially when you posted your ‘shit’ on the forums and then got upset when he responded.

Hiawatha

Hiawatha

Back to top Go down

Post  WildWinterSanderson Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:05 pm

You know what, you're all a bunch of ingrates and I quit. I didn't say his opinion is invalid because he's new, I said his opinion is invalid because he doesn't know the facts. This was supposedly a post about feedback for my roleplays, but then somebody is perfectly allowed to take pot shots at me over something completely unrelated and something they know nothing about, yet I look like the 'asshole' for defending myself. If PP didn't want me to have a go, he shouldn't have made such an unconstructive post that I was obviously going to take offence to, and I'm completely justified in responding the way I did.

By saying 'a big deal.' I mean anything whatsoever. I told Kris I would stay here if he had any plans for me and he said he did and hasn't got back to me. For those that will say 'don't wait for something to be given to you, go and make it yourself.', I've tried that tact and it doesn't work, my feud with TMP was completely hijacked and other than the fact I threatened to quit would have been thrown out the window because management wanted me to feud with Frosty because he had a cold name, in the middle of a feud that I'd already written 5,000 words towards. That is why I am unhappy and that is why I don't try and plan things myself anymore, as far as my RPs go and being bitter, that's Winter's whole character and always has been, but it's getting less and less fiction.

All of a sudden loads of new guys have sprung up and all of a sudden they know what's best for the federation and anybody that doesn't pretend this is the best fed ever is a traitor and a charlatan, and anybody who defends themselves is 'unreasonable.' I've given a hell of a lot to this federation and anybody that says otherwise is lying, so until you've accomplished something in this federation, or at least made an effort to, please don't sit here and throw stones, that goes to PP especially.

I don't care if I sound like a whiny bitch because I've had enough crap from this fed, and I don't need to waste time somewhere where I'm not appreciated. To people including Planner, Rose, Dragonfist, Karze, Tsi, and anybody I've forgotten, thanks for making me feel at home here and that my work doesn't go completely unnoticed...to anybody who thinks I'm wrong, catch you around.

I won't sit here and bother putting in effort and creativity into feuds and matches and such because plainly it's not appreciated and I'd rather go somewhere where things are judged on talent rather than who can kiss the most ass within a week of arriving on the boards. Rosin thanks for the shot maybe Winter will return some day.

Bye Folks!

WildWinterSanderson

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:17 pm

I know exactly what he means only too well too.

he's maybe... the 6th or 7th Person who's left the fed (since I been here), for more or less, the same reasons.

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  libertyrock2 Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:18 pm

i agree MP im quite upset about losing much of our talent

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down