Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak

+3
John The Brick Rose
The Xecutioner
Kris Rosin
7 posters

Go down

Who will win the Wild Card?

The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak I_vote_lcap50%The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]
The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak I_vote_lcap50%The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak Empty The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:29 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak Empty Re: The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:31 pm

Again I will think the champion The Mad Redneck will win. I think that he will get his title opportunity, if he wins then he has been a great champion. It will also be a close match.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak Empty Re: Tsiken/Redneck

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:05 pm

The Wildcard curse. I predict Tsiken will take this match, taking with him Redneck's long awaited title match

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak Empty Re: The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak

Post  manogre Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:47 pm

it would be pretty unfair to let him get to 4 defences, and then taking it away from him at the last moment. I think it would be better to let him win 5, become the number one contender, and then make him lose his title match, rather than make him lose at the penultimate hurdle for the title
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:58 pm

Tsi will somehow get the win. Five is to great a number for one man to accomplish. The Mad Redneck could win but it would be very unlikely.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:18 pm

Redneck for 5, that damn Iron Skillet for the win.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak Empty Tsi for the win

Post  Squall Cloud Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:48 am

I predict Tsi wins.

He'll Give Redneck some actual competition, and Tsi also wants it more.

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

The Wild Card: The Mad Redneck (h) v. Tsikenonwaristak Empty It's gonna be close

Post  Timebomb Tue Jun 24, 2008 1:06 am

my favorite match of the card...

it's gonna be close...

Tsi steals it...

Heartbreak for redneck.

Drama. Drama. Drama.

Timebomb

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down