Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's got the Wild Card? It's not exactly who you think

4 posters

Go down

Who's got the Wild Card? It's not exactly who you think Empty Who's got the Wild Card? It's not exactly who you think

Post  Chillingsworth Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:33 am

The camera opens on a pair of hands. There is something red caked underneath the fingernails, and the knuckles are bruised. As the camera pulls back, the white sleeves of a uniform are smeared with a thick red substance. Finally, the camera reveals Frosty Chillingsworth's face. As the camera pans left, his cadre of loyal customers look on in silence.

Frosty: Hi kids. It's your favorite ice cream man. You see this, kids?

Frosty holds his hands and arms.

Frosty: I know what you're thinking, kids. But let Frosty tell you something. It's not strawberry sauce. Not this time. And, I've got something else, too.

Frosty holds up the wildcard.

Frosty: See, kids, I really liked all of you, and I really tried to help. I thought that ice cream made people happy, and if I made people happy, I would succeed. Boy, was old Frosty wrong. You know what, kids? Ice cream makes you happy, but it also makes you fat, and soft. And after you give it to someone, they eat it, and they forget about it. And that's what the CFWA was doing to me. But no more. See, kids, you get a lot more with this stuff...

Frosty holds his hands in front of his face.

Frosty: than you do with ice cream. And you don't give it to people, you take it from people. So Frosty's gonna take a little break from selling you that ice cream you love, but I'm sure you'll be able to find someone else to fatten you up. This is America, after all. Frosty's got better things to do.

Frosty walks off. The camera pans to the children. Their faces are masks of terror and confusion. They all stare off into the distance, and the camera pans across, following their gaze to the smoking remains of Frosty's recently burned ice cream truck.

Chillingsworth

Back to top Go down

Who's got the Wild Card? It's not exactly who you think Empty Re: Who's got the Wild Card? It's not exactly who you think

Post  Cory Tungen Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:20 am

OOC: I love it. This is twisted and dark just what I wanted.

Cory Tungen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Who's got the Wild Card? It's not exactly who you think Empty Re: Who's got the Wild Card? It's not exactly who you think

Post  Dragonfist Sat Jun 28, 2008 5:27 am

OOC: Frosty's right. Ice cream does make you fat and soft. In America, we don't give, now do we?
We Americans always take from everyone else and never ever give back without a price, don't we, Chillingsworth? You are correct. America is screwed up. We always have better things to do than give away, isn't that right, you crazy snowman?

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Chillingsworth Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:07 am

Dragonfist wrote:OOC: Frosty's right. Ice cream does make you fat and soft. In America, we don't give, now do we?
We Americans always take from everyone else and never ever give back without a price, don't we, Chillingsworth? You are correct. America is screwed up. We always have better things to do than give away, isn't that right, you crazy snowman?
OOC: I'm not sure if you're offended, but if you are, I offer my apologies. I am an American, and that line was just meant as a jab at our childhood obesity rates, nothing more.

Chillingsworth

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Sat Jun 28, 2008 7:53 pm

Chillingsworth wrote:
Dragonfist wrote:OOC: Frosty's right. Ice cream does make you fat and soft. In America, we don't give, now do we?
OOC: I'm not sure if you're offended, but if you are, I offer my apologies. I am an American, and that line was just meant as a jab at our childhood obesity rates, nothing more.

OOC: Sedentary lifestyle is biggest problem for childhood obesity rates. I live in USA as well, Cleveland Ohio. I am a NSCA certified personal trainer.

Kids these days don't play outside with friends, or rollerblade and ride bikes to get places, everything is dependent on cars for transportation. and sitting around playing xbox live, or on the internet, to hang out with friends, or for fun. Diet and fast food have no where near a contribution compared to the inactivity among the lifestyles of children in america.

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down