Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aftermatch Interview

3 posters

Go down

Aftermatch Interview Empty Aftermatch Interview

Post  somahkawahho Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:47 am

::The Impact Players are heading towards there locker room. When they are suddenly stopped by Micheal Cole.

Cole--Hey,Hey and i ask you two a few questions about your match tonight?

Soma--Ugh,Here we go with the dumb questions again. What is it this time Micheal?

Cole--You two prevailed tonight against Rosin and Tom Dudely. Also sending the Gm to the hospital along the way. How do you feel after a night like that?

Soma--Good,I mean look at our last few matches. We did not live up to what we are,which is the best tag team here in the CWFA. Tonight we had to come out perfect against Rosin and Dudely. I think we achieved that goal. At the beginning of the fight it looked like my brother and I were outmatched. But we took everything they had to give and took it on the chin and eventually walking away triumphantly at the end of the night. Also as an added bonus we sent Rosin to the hospital. I guess he did not believe that my brother was going to get his revenge against him forwhat he did to him awhile back.

Cole--So what are you two going to do now?

Liberty Rock- Let me speak about this one brother. Now Micheal,we sit back and train till its time to finally face Crime and Punishment in a match for the CWFA tag team titles. Here lately we have not been ourselves. We did not look good at Tag Team Turmoil Night,and last week against The Twin Dragons we just looked horrendous. Tonight we finally looked like we are back on track. But like all great tag teams,there are good nights and there are bad nights. Tonight was just one of those good nights for us. Also tonight like my brother said..I finally got some revenge on Rosin. I have been waiting for my moment against him again. And tonight i finally had to chance to show Rosin what i am about. Maybe next time he will remember not to try to screw me over again. Now onto Rose and Karze. You two have been great these last few weeks. Well except for the night Karze could not make me bleed. Tonight was no exception though,you two really fought hard tonight to retain those titles of yours. Keep this in your minds though,When you two step in the ring with the us The Impact Players. You better come better then what you two did tonight,because that wont cut it against us. I will tell you this, It will be twice as hard then tonight. We will bring everything we have into that match. As it is for the Tag Team gold. Something my brother want oh so much. So you prepare for the worst night of your lives,because we are finally going to get to show all of the fans of the CWFA who is truly the best tag team.

Cole--Any other thoughts on tonights match?

Soma-Well not about our match,More about what happened tonight at Breakthrough. Tonight we saw the Wild card chance hands tonight. After a long hard fought win. The Mad Redneck was brutally attacked by and sadistic looking Frosty. I must admit that i was pleasantly surprised about that. I love this new evil Frosty I think he could spice things up here. So Frosty let me say this to you. Anytime you want or need any kind of help The Impact Players will be there ready to fight along with you. On a final note, I have noticed that there has been alot of tag teams forming here lately. All i have to say to all of them is this. Anytime..... Anyplace..We are always up for a good challenge. Now Micheal we need to go and start training for our tag title match now. It is time for you and your camera man to go bother someone else.

::Somahkawahho pushes the camera man out of his way. And him and Liberty Rock walks away to there locker room.::

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Aftermatch Interview Empty Re: Aftermatch Interview

Post  Squall Cloud Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:59 am

grabs the camera man on his way to the parking lot

SC: You just finished with the impact players right?

Cameraman: what of it?

SC: Got a memo for them. Take you whenever, wherever, you don't even have to risk your "top contender status" on this. Call it a "freebie". I'm just out to make the statement, that what you've "earned" is just bull****. That you haven't fought no one. You're a paper contender fighting for a paper champ. Now how about you make ways for real contenders.

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  somahkawahho Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:31 pm

The camera man finds Somahkawahho and Liberty Rock in there locker room disusing what they just saw on the television.

Soma--Did you just see that brother?

Liberty--Yea that poor soul Squall Cloud wants a piece of us for some reason.

Soma--Is that guy nuts or what?..Did he just see what we did to Rosin and his little protege !

Liberty-- I guess not

Soma-- You know what lets go find these fools,and show them what we are really about!!!!!!!

The Impact Players storm out of there locker room. To go confront Squall Cloud and Pedro Legend.

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Post  Squall Cloud Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:00 pm

a private discussion between Pedro Legend and Squall Cloud

SC: Rosin was a damn fool. Going into the ring with an amatuer wasn't a good idea no matter how tough he is. I don't know what'd hurt more if I was him, my pride, or the beating. All Rosin accomplished was inflating the egos of our paper champs... What do you think Pedro?

Squall Cloud

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Legend Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:48 pm

PL: These so called "champs" couldn't beat Far East Donkey Punch (Squall Cloud and myself) even with one hand tied behind our backs! Kris Rosin has cajones but is el loco for what he did!

Pedro Legend

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down