Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Match Interview

Go down

Pre-Match Interview Empty Pre-Match Interview

Post  The Mad Redneck Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:01 am

Announcer: Well, I am going to try and get a word with the wild card challanger. He has just arrived to the arena. redneck can I talk with you?

The Mad Redneck: Sure I have a minute.

Announcer: So, how do you feel about your upcoming Wild Card bout with A.J Styles?

The Mad Redneck: Well, A.J is a worthy opponent. As I have stated I am here to prove that my abilities are worthy to be in the CFWA. I have come here to hunt big game. I challenged Kodiac, but when he found out I wanted to put him in my trophy room next to his mom he took to the hills. Then, I offered to teach Sniper how to properly fire a rifle, but he ran and hid in the jungle. So, the braintrust in the CFWA gave me A.J. I guess I can do a full body mount of him and put him on Kodiac's mom next to my fireplace. He will make a good addition to the trophy room.

Announcer: You sound like this will be a walk in the park, and that the outcome is a forgone conclusion?

The Mad Redneck: Not at all. A.J is more than a worthy hunt, but I am confident in my ability to finish a hunt. So, A.J some advice.....watch out for the Iron Skillet.

The MadRedneck turns to leave and the announcer tries to stop him.

The Mad Redneck: If you don't want to end up on the endangered species list you will not make that mistake again. I am out of here, I have to get ready for my match.

Announcer: Sheeessshhh.....Well, A.J you are the hunted. So you better watch out for the hunter. He is tracking your every move, and beware the Iron Skillet.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down