Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catching up with Liberty

3 posters

Go down

Catching up with Liberty Empty Catching up with Liberty

Post  libertyrock2 Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:53 pm

~*~Micheal Hunt and Crystal Jones are talking backstage as they see Liberty Rock walk by as he chats with his brother Somakwahho. They both get ready for an interview but Crystal Elbows Micheal in the Gut and rushes over to Liberty~*~

CJ: Have you heard the News?

~*~liberty stops and looks at Crystal and then back to his brother~*~

LR: Hey man I will catch up with you in a second.

Soma: No problem man

LR: Now what are you blabbing about CJ? Can I call you CJ?

CJ: *blushes a bit* Sure! Like i said have you heard the news about your match with Tsik?

LR: Yes yes i heard. Am I surprised Not really. After Squall Was Released I knew i would get a replacement match but didnt expect Tsik.

CJ: Well how has your game plan changed since this news?

LR: It really hasnt changed Tsik is a great wrestler no doubt. And im working just as hard to train for him as i was Squall. Now I dont have a problem with Tsik. He seems to be a great guy. Im def ready for this match.

CJ: Well What about your brothers match? How do you think he stands up to Dragonfist?

LR: Look my brother can answer for himself he just needs his own time to do it so yea.

CJ: well thank you for your time Liberty

LR: yea Whatever

~*~He walks off and CJ watches him and plays with her Hair as she day dreams~*~

libertyrock2

http://www.thewrestlinggame.com/wg.asp?w= 156877

Back to top Go down

Catching up with Liberty Empty The Interview with Tsi

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:03 pm

We see the camera following Michael Hunt as he is trying to find his way through the forest. We can hear Michael grunting and whining.

Hunt: Why of all the places, He has to choose this site for his training!??! Oww! dang! CFWA better pay me well for this hard-core interview! Who knows what lurks behind those trees!

For a sudden split second we hear yelling and swearing. The screen went black at the same time the sounds happened. When the picture came back. We see Hunt dangling upside-down! WE can hear the cameraman stifling a laugh.

Hunt: Not funny! Get me down! I don't like it when i'm in that position! C'mon! C'mon!

As we can see Hunt flailing away while cameraman is trying to find a mechanism to release the trap while keeping the lens focused on Hunt. Before we know it, Hunt falls down and crashes into a lump of dried leaves! The lens swiveled around trying to find out who released the trap! As the lens managed to focus on a figure leaning near the giant oak tree. It's DoC.

DoC: Well, couldn't u guys let us know ahead of time so we would have given you the warm welcome. Well Hunt, you're known for your ambitions. Just be careful where it leads you to.

DoC offers an hand for Hunt to clasp on and get him up. As Hunt manages to dust himself off and we can hear some stifled laughter somewhere around the trees.

Hunt: what's that? Who's laughing??

DoC: that would be Tsikenonwaristak. He probably saw the whole thing after I told him to do some high flying training jumping around the trees to strengthen his body, eye/hand coordination and focus.

Hunt: Tsi jumping around those trees? How can that be? He is apparently incapable of hearing.. How can he do that?

DoC: Only those who are ignorant ask those questions without thinking. Remember Tsikenonwaristak isn't your common human person. He's a unique individual especially his green eyes. Father Lance Goodison trusted me with Tsikenonwaristak before he left CFWA. Father said: do not judge him by his disability but by his abilities. I took a look at Tsikenonwaristak and had my own doubts. He constantly proved me wrong. Tsi lets his action do all the talking.

Hunt: Yes yes yes you are correct! What are your thoughts on the match between Tsi and Liberty Rock?

DoC: ANYTHING can happen. Liberty Rock is an accomplished wrester in his own right. So is Tsikenonwaristak. I certainly do hope they both give the fans their money's worth and respect from each other. In tsi's own words to me, He is looking forward to a good battle after all they are hunters in their own right.

DoC waves and walks away leaving Hunt speechless before Hunt comes to his senses and told the cameraman to cut the picture not before we hear another round of laughter and nervous Hunt scrambling away out of the forest.

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Catching up with Liberty Empty Re: Catching up with Liberty

Post  somahkawahho Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:05 pm

Liberty Rock catches up with Somahkawahho a couple of minutes later after his interview with Hunt and Jones.

Soma--Man that girl was all about some Liberty Rock...

Lr-- Yea i know what can I say the ladies love the Rock!!!

Soma---Yea whatever.. What did they want?

LR-- Oh,just to ask me how i am going to handle TSI tomorrow night?

Soma-- AH... Yea you have fun with that one Tsi is not someone to take from granted.

LR-- Yes I know brother but neither is your match against Dragon Fist..

Soma-- True but after my little bit of time of. I think i will be able to handle this match against Dragon Fist. Do not get me wrong I am not going to into this match thinking its going to be a walk in the park. Dragon and I have had some good matches before. But this time I have trained a little bit harder then usual.

LR-- So why did you take sometime off? I mean you were gone for a little bit.

Soma-- I just had to clear my mind. After my last few performances here this last month. I needed to go back to Apache Isle and rethink my approach about things here in the CWFA. Hence the reason of my new nickname the Apache Nightmare!!!!

Lr-- Yea I was meaning to tell you that I liked that name. It suits you very well.

Soma-- Thanks brother, I just feel that i need to go back to the old ways of doing things. Kicking ass and taking names. Those two weeks at home help me remember when I was one of the most feared people on the planet.. So now Friday i will have to show everyone my true self.

LR-- I do not know if they are ready for that brother.

Soma--- Well to bad for them. I plan on releasing my anger on my next opponent. So come Friday,Dragon Fist better be ready for the Apache Nightmare!!!!!!!!

somahkawahho

Back to top Go down

Catching up with Liberty Empty Re: Catching up with Liberty

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down