Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AfterMatch with Mask of Fury

2 posters

Go down

AfterMatch with Mask of Fury Empty AfterMatch with Mask of Fury

Post  The Mad Redneck Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:05 am

Adam Cain and his cameraman catchup to The Mad Redneck in his locker room after his victory over Mask of Fury.

Adam Cain: Redneck do you have time for a few questions even thouh I know you are a bit tired after your match with Mask.

The Mad Redneck: Sure Adam. I always make time for my fans. Ask what you will.

Adam Cain: First, congrats on your victory over Mask, but next in line is Tsikenonwaristak. How do you think you will fair against him?

The Mad Redneck: Well thank you. The match against was tougher than I thought it was going to be. I underestimated Mask of Fury's speed. He was quicker than I ever realized. I want to thank him though for the match, and for being man enough to stand and ask for a match. I feel sorry for Timebomb. I think that is his name. Mask is going to punish him. Now onto Tsikenonwaristak. He made the statement that he wants a shot at the Wild Card, and he assures everyone that there will be blood shed. I am all about a good fight, and if it is blood he wants to play for then I am game. If he wants a blood game, and likes to bleed then he will bleed.

Adam Cain: I had heard that he said there was going to be blood. Does he not remember what you did to Sniper. You too nearly destroyed each other.

The Mad Redneck: That is true Sniper and I did almost destroy each other, but if you remember right i came out on top. We played for blood. So, if it is blood Tsikenonwaristak wants then it is his blood that will spill over the ring. I have no problem spilling his blood to retain my Wild Card. I only need to defend it 2 more times to get what I want, and not Tsikenonwaristak nor anyone else is going to stop me on my path to a title in the CFWA.

Adam Cain: Well we have taken enough of you time. Good luck against Tsikenonwaristak.

The Mad Redneck: Thank you Adam, and Tsikenonwaristak better beware his blood will spill.
The Mad Redneck
The Mad Redneck
Admin

Back to top Go down

AfterMatch with Mask of Fury Empty next step...

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:23 am

Adam Cain: Hey Mad Redneck! We just received the word that Tsi is on the television! Let's look at what Tsi is going to announce something! As The Mad Redneck follows Adam Cain to the lobby room where an 52 inch plasma HDTV is showing Tsi in the center of the spotlight in the middle of the ring. the background is dark and we hear Tsi's trainer's voice talking while Tsikenonwaristak signs. Tsi: (thru trainer's voice) Mad Redneck.... I am challenging u in .... (Tsi points up in the air) Suddenly, we are witnessing a cage being lowered down.... Tsi continue to stand in the middle of the ring watching the cage being lowered quietly..... When the cage finally settles. We hear the trainer's voice boom again: Nope that's not just the cage. (We see Tsi shaking and wagging his finger in a no no way) The real part is ... that! We see an ambulance backing up to one side of the cage. There was a stunned silence as Tsi looks at the ambulance and nods. The trainer's voice echoes again: Ladies and Gents, the way the match will be done. The cage ensure all-out effort and mayhem. The loser is strapped to the stretcher and sent to hospital through the section of the cage. Let's call this "CAGE SHIP-OUT!" that is what I expects out of my match-up with The Mad Redneck. Now.. don't get me wrong. I knows all about the match between Redneck and Sniper. In fact, I'm pumped about his opponent! Tsi looks at the camera while everythings fades to darkness and we see his eyes glow EMERALD GREEN before they faded out completely and everything went dark.

Adam Cain: Strong words and even a unbelieveable challenge posted by Tsikenonwaristak! What do you think of this match, Mad Redneck? Uhhh? Mad Redneck? Huh? *Adam Cain looks around for any sign of The Mad Redneck* Where is he?? We hear alot of comments as several wrestlers exclaimed and pointed at the Plasma tv. The screen went live and we see a bewildered Mad Redneck in the middle of the ring inside the cage! He looks real bewildered about how he ended up there!

Last edited by Tsikenonwaristak on Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my other laptop had problems with spacebar so i stopped and used another laptop to finish up this RP)

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down