Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck

+3
John The Brick Rose
The Xecutioner
Kris Rosin
7 posters

Go down

Who will win the Tsunami World Championship?

Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck I_vote_lcap80%Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck I_vote_rcap 80% 
[ 8 ]
Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck I_vote_lcap20%Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck Empty Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:25 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck Empty Re: Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:29 pm

I chose Chessman because I felt that if he could beat The Management Planner then he could be a long time champion but it will be a close between these two, but Chessman just.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck Empty Chess/Neck

Post  John The Brick Rose Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:07 pm

Combining head games with board games is a volatile mix. Though logic will always prevail. Chessman will conquer Neck, check and mate

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck Empty Re: Tsunami World Championship: Chessman (c) v. TheNeck

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:26 pm

Brain v. Brawn. TheNeck has my vote here! He is way bigger and it doesn't matter how smart you are if you get the Head Splitter Opener it is over! So I believe that TheNeck will become two time Tsunami World Champion!

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:40 pm

Chessman has it, I just feel from the flow of things that he has been hunted down a LOT by the neck, and it is his turn to inflict some payback. I also can see him getting the request of his own segment for educating the masses
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Mask of Fury Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:13 pm

Hmm, Chessman and TheNeck, thats a tough one. Chessman has been on a roll, while TheNeck is a ough competitor. Its a tossup so I'll go with Chessman to retain.

Mask of Fury

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:48 am

Chessman or neck its tough becuz chesshead is a submission freak and neck is neck and muscle incarnate but i'd go with chessman

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:04 am

just from the matches i have witnessed i give my vote to cheeseman

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down