Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman

+4
Amen
The Xecutioner
manogre
Cory Tungen
8 posters

Go down

Who do you think will win the CFWA Heavyweight Championship in a lumberjack match?

CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman I_vote_lcap59%CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman I_vote_rcap 59% 
[ 10 ]
CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman I_vote_lcap41%CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman I_vote_rcap 41% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman Empty CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman

Post  Cory Tungen Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:46 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Cory Tungen
Admin

Back to top Go down

CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman Empty Re: CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman

Post  manogre Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:00 pm

I think the management planner is the better all round wrestler, but chessman is the strategist and if anyone is going to de-throne planner it will be him.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman Empty Re: CFWA Heavyweight Championship: Planner (c) v. Chessman

Post  The Xecutioner Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:01 pm

It has to be Planner, but it will be a close match.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Amen Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:14 pm

I would love to see TMP win but I would also love to see Chessman be CFWA champ...
I has to go with TMP anyways.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:17 pm

the insane psycho board game player
chessman

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  John The Brick Rose Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:37 pm

TMP will remain champion until Mad Redneck cashes in or I get my hands on him lol

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:53 pm

Dragonfist wrote:the insane psycho board game player
chessman
i second that

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:15 pm

In the match of the night, TMP retains.
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down