Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin

+2
Wrecking Ball
Cory Tungen
6 posters

Go down

Who do you think will win the Tsunami World Championship?

Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin I_vote_lcap56%Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]
Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin I_vote_lcap44%Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin Empty Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin

Post  Cory Tungen Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:40 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Cory Tungen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin Empty Re: Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin

Post  Wrecking Ball Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:52 pm

as much as i want Kris to win i think wing may be to strong

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin Empty Re: Tsunami World Championship: Wing of Chaos (c) v. Kris Rosin

Post  Dragonfist Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:56 pm

as much as i want Kris to win i think wing may be to strong
thats true but i'll go with kris

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  The Xecutioner Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:18 pm

Sorry Wing but I have to go for Kris Rosin. I just want to see him win a title again

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  wingofchaos Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:05 pm

Well I like me, so I would like to see me as champ. The reason is, because it’s me and I think I make a good champ. Now I may be a little bias here, but I like me.
wingofchaos
wingofchaos

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:33 am

I like Wing. I don't know why though.
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down