Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen

+2
Amen
The Philadelphia Phighter
6 posters

Go down

Who do you think willl win the match?

Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen I_vote_lcap92%Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen I_vote_rcap 92% 
[ 11 ]
Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen I_vote_lcap8%Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen I_vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen Empty Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Sat Aug 30, 2008 4:39 pm

Please leave comments that you have about this match and why you chose what you did!

Back to top Go down

Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen Empty Re: Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen

Post  Amen Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:07 pm

Brickey, the only guy who actually deserves that championship more then me (and X)
Maybe I should have voted for myself, but I like John way more then I like myself.
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down

Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen Empty Re: Tsunami Championship: John "The Brick" Rose (c) vs. Amen

Post  The Xecutioner Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:23 pm

I go with the same as Amen. He does deserves it more than us.

The Xecutioner

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Fantastic Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:58 pm

I pick the Brick!

Mr. Fantastic

Back to top Go down

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:03 pm

Tough choice..

Amen..broke me into this federation. I had my first PPV match against him. He tutored me.

J'TB' Rose.. he gave me the oppurtunity to edit the ice cream truck brawl so I could get a job..

I choose neither.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsikenonwaristak Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:52 am

*flips a brick up and down in his hand*

Tsikenonwaristak

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrecking Ball Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:42 pm

have tasted defeats from both of these guys but when you have a finisher called Wrecking Ball-buster he gets my vote

Wrecking Ball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down