Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chessman at Kris Rosin's office

4 posters

Go down

Chessman at Kris Rosin's office Empty Chessman at Kris Rosin's office

Post  Chessman Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:45 pm

The camera follows Chessman and Olga as they wanders through a familiar section of the back stage area. They are heading down the main office hallway of CFWA, heading towards Kris Rosin's office.

They reach his door, and the vacation sign is no where to be seen.

Chessman: Finally! I can get something done about this!

Chessman looks like he is about to pound on the door. His fist comes careening down, only to stop inches away from the door frame, and he proceeds to gently and politely knocks.

Kris Rosin: Come in.

Chessman quietly opens the door and enters.

Chessman: Welcome back! We all missed you! Have a nice vacation?

Kris doesn't even look up from his desk. He is busy at work, scribbling on various documents.

Kris Rosin: What do you want Chessman?

C: Well, I, as your Tsunami Champion...

Chessman turns to the camera, points to the championship belt around his waist and smiles a big toothy smile.

C: have been having some trouble lately and would like you help with the matter. That walking Neckular Protuberance has been interfering with my attempts to bring culture and knowledge to the masses... and frankly he has hurt my feelings! I want him to stop! Can you help me?

Chessman

Back to top Go down

Chessman at Kris Rosin's office Empty Re: Chessman at Kris Rosin's office

Post  Kris Rosin Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Rosin: What do you want me to do?

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessman Thu Jun 19, 2008 8:58 pm

Chessman: Well, I see that you have TheNeck, Mr. Pointy Head as I lovingly call him, challenging me for my rightfull title of Tsunami Champion...

Chessman again turns to the camera, points to his belt and smiles.

Chessman: So I thought to myself, what do I get out of it if I loose... I loose the belt, thats not right!
So... what if I win... I get nothing... aside from the most generous pay check from the CFWA, the greatest wrestling fed there is! But still... TheNeck would still be able to interupt my lessons, and that certainly isn't right.

Chessman: So how about this. If I win, I get 30 seconds each week to address the fans about anything I want... my own brief show if you will... like Piper's Pit of old, or even the Cabana... and TheNeck would be forbidden from interupting it! I would be able to address the people unmolested!

C: So? Does that work?

Chessman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:02 pm

Rosin: Well I like the idea how about a thirty second show but thirty seconds will not suffice how about a full length talk show if you win?

Kris Rosin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNeck Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:14 pm

::TheNeck pokes his head around the corner of the door::

"How about WE get a talk show Kris, my little Cheese buddy here can be my co-host if I win. But I think it should be a game show. With contestants, and prizes, and torture devices for the little psychotic chess guy. How does that sound?"

TheNeck

Back to top Go down

Post  Chessman Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:55 pm

Chessman jumps back in surprise and alarm.

Chessman: Gah!!!! Stop doing that! You see! You see what I mean! He is everywhere! I can't even talk to the boss without him jumping from around a corner at me.

Chessman slides his way behind Kris Rosin, using the desk as a barrier between him and TheNeck.

C: I just want to elevate the minds of the peons. Is that so wrong?

Suddenly, he realizes what TheNeck just said.

C: A gameshow? A GAMESHOW?!?!? The reduction of gaming to its basest most purile level? The force-fed pablum of medicority to the masses? Ewww. But a full fledged talk show for me... that idea I can work with! I can bring in people that will educate and elevate! My god... I wonder if Kasparov is still doing the talk show circuit! What a coo!

Chessman

Back to top Go down

Post  Dragonfist Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:59 pm

Dragonfist opens the door and pokes his head in. He spots the TheNeck and Chessman.

Fist:Hey , Chesshead and Neck. I heard you guys talking about what could happen if one of you were to win. I just thought of an idea. How about the winner gets all of the loser's posessions, like his house, the keys to his house, all his vehicles and their keys and etc, plus their own show.
As Dragonfist says this, he puts on Rosin's table a bunch of Chessman's keys to different things.

Chess:Hey, how'd you get my keys?!

Fist:Internet? Oh, will you look at the time. Gotta go.
Dragonfist runs out of the room, leaving Chessman's keys on the table, which are all attached to chesspieces. TheNeck's eyes get an evil gleam in them.

Dragonfist

Back to top Go down

Post  Kris Rosin Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:46 pm

Rosin: Ahhh! I can't take this! Everyone out! If Chessman wins there will be an official contract on the line restraining order against TheNeck! Now everyone get out!

Kris Rosin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  TheNeck Fri Jun 20, 2008 12:25 am

"Eh good enough"

::TheNeck goes behind Kris's desk grabbing Cheeseman by the neck and waste carrying him out of the door kicking and screaming knocking Dragondfist to the side::

"Kris have a good night"

::They disappear through the door.::

TheNeck

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down