Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kris Rosin and Tsi v. Neck and Chessman

Go down

Kris Rosin and Tsi v. Neck and Chessman Empty Kris Rosin and Tsi v. Neck and Chessman

Post  Chessman Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:22 pm

An production assistant is searching around backstage, his headset is blaring and he is trying to concentrate on his task at hand.

Production Assistant: "Yes. Yes. I understand. I am trying to find him as we speak. Do I really have to? He is.... strange. FINE."

He approaches the CFWA Stars locker room. He knocks and opens the door. Numerous wrestlers are preparing for matches.

PA: "Has anyone seen Chessman?"

Five hands point to the closet.

PA: "Ah."

The assistant then goes over to the closet and opens the door.

PA: "Chessman?"

Chessman: "Knight takes King's Bishop! What? Get out! No wait... come on in." Chessman waves the assistant in. He is playing a game of chess with Olga, the head trainer for the Norwegian National Chess Team, and his personal trainer. She appears to be loosing.

PA: "Ummmm... sir. Your match has been set up for tonight."

C:"Finally! My chance at wrestling glory! A title shot! I have developed a number of new holds that should render TheNeck's neck useless to him. He won't be able to look left, right, up, down or even sideways! Don't you see... if he can't move his neck... then he is just... 'The'.... not 'TheNeck'... just 'The'! I can defeat a 'The!'"

PA: "No sir... you don't understand..."

C: "My chance at retribution! All those years ago, those children laughing at me for falling into the oldest gambit in the book... a Tseshkovsky Zugzwang... they weren't laughing when I jumped at my opponent and put him in a Boston Crab!! No!! They were screaming!"

PA: "No sir... your match isn't AGAINST TheNeck."

C: "They were crying.... what? Its not?"

PA: "No sir. You are teaming WITH him."

C: "What? Who are we facing?"

PA: "Kris Rosin and Tsi."

C: A Long pause. "Do you think they heard my strategy about his neck?"

The assistant shakes his head and leaves.

Chessman

Back to top Go down