Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snapshot's Corner Office

Go down

Snapshot's Corner Office Empty Snapshot's Corner Office

Post  Guest Sat May 17, 2008 12:30 pm

*The building the used to house one of the dozens of 'dot com' businesses that rose as fell just as quickly during the early turn of the century is in a state of light disrepair. This one was apparently one of the larger ones that fell on hard times, and since then, Snapshot's gang of thugs have made it a hot spot for planning and hiding. The walls are covered with graffiti, and most of the floor has been torn apart by bored gang members.

Except for the CEO's office... The door, which once read "Wilson Holts" has had many of the letters removed. All that remains on this door of those letters is S Ho t. Inside of this office, it looks mostly unchanged from how it likely did in it's glory days. An immaculate desk with a personal computer sit here, along with a very large ornate leather chair. The phone looks like it's in working order too, complete with an intercom for a secretary, provided someone here could do dictation. Madam Snapshot sits here in silent contemplation. When she notices the camera peering upon her, she looks up. Her eyes are a little colder now, but her hair is still up along with her mask.*

Snapshot : I've been sitting here thinking about why The Brick would come to me to have his rival taken out of the picture. He has his own men, his own money, and now he has Tag Team gold. Did he have me remove Ventrue, not because he feared what would happen to his would-be prostitute, but because Ventrue would interfere with his plans for that tag match?

He is cunning. You don't get to where he is by collecting bottle caps all day. You plan ahead, you see farther than everyone else and you take the route with the greatest reward and the least risk. In a way, he assumed I would be less of a risk if I were on his dime. It's kinda funny when you think about it. I didn't even see it coming.

*Snapshot picks up the phone and dials it. A few moments pass.*

Snapshot : Yes, it's me.
I need you to do me a favor. It's about Ventrue.
Those gambling debts of yours will vanish if you make this work.
So, I can count on you? Excellent.

*She hangs up the phone and smiles towards the camera.*

Snapshot : The funny thing about dealing with people in our profession Brick, is that sometimes, people find out that they've been had. Then, those people come to collect. I don't want your money. I want your power. I will have it, by whatever means necessary.

Back to top Go down

Snapshot's Corner Office Empty Re: Snapshot's Corner Office

Post  Guest Sun May 18, 2008 9:21 pm

*Two days later, lockdown at the local jail. Jaywalkers and drunks sit in the same cells as pimps and drug runners. Ventrue is sitting in a cell all alone, after the previous days 'near riot', Ventrue was seperated from the rest of the criminals.*

Police Sergeant : Ventrue, you made bail. You're free to go.

Ventrue : Seriously? Who the hell would do that? Is this some sort of trick?

Police Sergeant : No sir, it is not. However, the one who bailed you out wanted me to hand you this.

*The sergeant slips Ventrue a single sheet of paper. On it is just two words and a phone number. It's Snapshot's number.*

Want Revenge?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon May 19, 2008 4:34 pm

*One phone call later...*

Ventrue : What's this all about? You sent me to jail! You stopped me from getting what I wanted. What reason do I have to deal with you at all?

Snapshot : I have a proposition for you. You can hang up and go about pining for something you want, or you can hear me out and maybe GET what it is that you want.

Ventrue : You don't know what you're talking about. What makes you think y-

Snapshot : I CAN GET YOU KANDY. *a few seconds of silence* I take it I've got your attention? Good. We've got a PPV coming up. I've arranged it that we battle the current tag champs, Karze and John Rose. All we need to do is crush them.

Ventrue : How would that get me Kandy?

Snapshot : Easy. I know what kind of person we're dealing with. He's got goons, he's got status, and he's got gold. Once we get the gold, we trade it to him for her. He can't have the status without the gold. He can't have the goons without the gold. He can have both for the tag titles.

Ventrue : And I get Kandy?

Snapshot : That's the plan. You get her, and I get to show The Brick that the only difference between us is a hideous suit. I'm just as vicious, I'm just as smart, and I'm even more powerful. I work the streets next to my people, he sits in an ivory tower letting his skills atrophy.

Ventrue : How do I know you won't betray me?

Snapshot : How do I know the same? I don't want the tag belts, but I do want to take them away from them. We win the belts, you get the girl, and he doesn't have either. Once I've taken both from him, I'll be the one with the power on the streets. So, take it or leave it. Regardless, we're fighting on the same side at Take-Off. Your call. *click*

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down