Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pre-Match Interview with Kris Rosin

Go down

Pre-Match Interview with Kris Rosin Empty Pre-Match Interview with Kris Rosin

Post  Kris Rosin Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:27 pm

Kris Rosin comes walking into the interview area with a solemn look on his face. Michael Hunt walks over with a microphone and motions for the cameras to starts rolling.

Hunt: Hello everyone my name is Michael Hunt and I am here backstage with someone you could say is the most influential man in CFWA history he is the former GM, a former CFWA Heavyweight Champion and he returned to the federation at CFWAR. Kris how are you feeling tailing off of the results of Tuesday's events?

Rosin: Well Michael let's face it I am a loser. I don't have anything anymore. I lost the CFWA Championship and my position as a General Manager has come to an end. I am down spiraling and I'm about to crash. Fate has ruined my life I now know I need to rely on nothing more then my lucky coin. I need a new focus too and tonight that focus is the Kodiak. Heads, I leave him alone after the match. Tails, I take out my frustrations on him.

Rosin takes out a coin and Hunt looks at him like he is crazy. Rosin smiles and flips the coin into the air. Rosin's solemn face turns into a grin as he looks at the result. Hunt tries to peek at the coin and Rosin covers the result up in his hand.

Rosin: Don't worry about it Michael the results will comes soon enough.

Rosin walks out of the interview area smiling as Michael Hunt still looks puzzled by the events.

Kris Rosin
Admin

https://cfwa.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down