Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the Challenge of a manogre

2 posters

Go down

the Challenge of a manogre Empty the Challenge of a manogre

Post  manogre Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:42 pm

The lights around the arena go down and the bitter end by placebo starts to play. Fireworks go off all around the stands and lights flash different colours at high speed like its a rave. Manogre peeps his head out of his brand new green limo, which makes its way to the ring, and gives a wave to the ladies in the back row, obvious rock chicks who only like him for his money. As he steps out the limo the crowd boo, and manogre responds by breathing deeply, despite having a purple face from his rage at the lack of apreciation.

Manogre: I've been having a lot of bad publicity lately due to my anger problems and yes, the rumours are true, I did spend a weekend in an anger management programme to help me out a little. You see, the reason I have been doing a lot of chillaxing is that my doctors diagnosed me as an anger maniac. I thrive off frustration! It is the big part of me that makes me want to smash people with a guitar, its not because Im a bad person, its because of what makes me...me!

the crowd boo and shout "you suck"

Manogre: That was something else I came out here for, as you see I do not suck and I am going to prove it! I am offering one member of the audience tonight the oportunity of a lifetime! $10000 here tonight!

the crowd stop their booing and cheer. Manogre, who is taken aback by this change in temperament from the crowd actualy issues a smile

Manogre: But there is a catch. The person who wins this $10000 must beat me, one on one tonight in this very ring!

the crowd continue cheering and members of the crowd rush to the barrier to get picked.

Manogre: so whos it gonna be? maybe you sir?

manogre points to a tall man who is modestly built and wearing a football top.

Manogre: nahh you'r too ugly to be in the ring with a superstar like myself! now, what about you there, yes you! back row!

manogre points to an even bigger bloke who is sat wearing a chessman shirt.

Manogre: can't pick you, look at that shirt! If it would have been one of mine you would have stood a chance! But you'l be a pushover if your a chessman fan...Ah, I've got just the oponent!

manogre points finaly to a teenager near the ring. He is quite weedy and doesnt realy look like a fighter.

Manogre: you there, yea you that bruisingly built lad there. How would you like to win $10000? Course you would come on, get in the ring!

the teenager gets in the ring and it is obvious this match is going to be one sided. Manogre calls for the bell and the match gets underway. The teenager goes at manogre straight away but manogre shows his strength and knocks him down several times whilst posing to the crowd. Manogre then grips his arms around the teenagers waist and tosses him over his back doing a rock star slam, and then hits a back breaker that causes the teenager to scream in pain. Manogre finishes the match with a quick body lock, and after the teenager taps out he grabs a mic.

Manogre: There you go, sorry kid, no money for you, you just werent good enough Im afraid. That'l teach you to claim that I suck anyway!

the crowd return to their booing, and manogre turns purple in the face again.

Manogre: NOW LISTEN HERE... eherm, now listen here, this will be going on week in, week out. There will be a chance to win this money off me EVERY WEEK! And when someone finaly does take this money off my hands maybe then you will have reason to boo.

manogre gets out the ring and back into the green limo. The bitter end starts playing again and the limo drives out of the arena.
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

the Challenge of a manogre Empty Re: the Challenge of a manogre

Post  John The Brick Rose Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:27 pm

(OOC ) Although the storyline has been done to death . . . as Mills Lane says "I'll allow it". Friday nights, manogre. Let's give it a few weeks to see how it plays out. Then at the start of Season 6 it will be interesting to see who REALLY steps up.

John The Brick Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  manogre Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:24 pm

Manogre steps up to the mic, "I am greatful, and will not dissapoint"
manogre
manogre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down