Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prematch with the Philadelphia Phighter

Go down

Prematch with the Philadelphia Phighter Empty Prematch with the Philadelphia Phighter

Post  The Philadelphia Phighter Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:02 am

*Michael Hunt is in the locker room area with a microphone in his hand. He sees the Philadelphia Phighter is in front of his locker in the locker room. Phighter's got his Elton Brand Sixers jersey on. He quickly throws on his Phillies hat and shuts his locker before the camera is on him. You can hear the slam.*

The Philadelphia Phighter: I see you all wanted sneak up on me. Very clever.

Michael Hunt: Hey Phighter, I just wanted your thoughts on your match with manogre.

Phighter: Another day, another loser. What, does Tungen think I'm going to slip up and become like the Phillies? I'm looking to fight an actual wrestler at CFWAR. I want to be able to be in the Tsunami title hunt by next season. Or at least the Wild Card. I don't care if you're in the Organization, I don't care if you're in the Rebellion, I want a wrestler at CFWAR. As for the Organization, consider me out. I figure if I'm out, I can get an actual wrestler at CFWAR. I don't care how tough you are, I want you at CFWAR. Talk Tungen, err, to Tungen, my bad, and make the match happen.

*Hunt is chuckling at Phighter's mess-up. Phighter sees this and brutally slaps him to the ground. You'd think there was someone in the locker room besides Hunt and the Phighter, but luck is not on Hunt's side at the moment. Hunt is holding his face. Phighter looks like he has just lost it.

The Philadelphia Phighter: Well, for a guy named Michael Hunt, you aren't very tough, are you? You're more like a sissy than anything. You're a shame to all guys around CFWA, and on the Planet Earth. Tonight, manogre is going to feel more of the rage that I've just showed you. So Ms.Hunt, have yourself a cruddy day.

*Phighter stomps on Hunt's head before leaving the locker room. Hunt is grabbing his head in pain.*
The Philadelphia Phighter
The Philadelphia Phighter

Back to top Go down