Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prematch with Amen

Go down

Prematch with Amen Empty Prematch with Amen

Post  Amen Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:07 am

Related to Friday's show (25th July 08 )

The scene starts with a picture outside of a locale wrestling gym. It then goes over to another camera which is focusing on Amen who is in the ring. A minute with watching Amen perform his finishers goes by before Amen steps out of the ring.

Amen Oh Michael! I didn't know you would be here? Have you come to interview me about my match later tonight?

Michael Oh? I told your trainer I would come to interview you? But yes I have come here to interview you for the match tonight.

Amen smiles and grabs a bottle of cold water from the ringside.

Amen Oh, Leo? I haven’t talked to him for some days.. He is kind of angry by my loss against Wing of Chaos but I will meet him later on to discuss the whole thing. But then let us get the interview started Michael! What do you want to know?

Amen leans up against the ringside og drinks a little bit water.

Michael Well let us just hope you can figure it out. But I dont have so much time I also need to interview other stars. First of all Amen, what are you views on your match tonight and your opponent?

Amen Tommy Gunz? He is just a guy who is a bodybuilder who is wannabe a wrestler. He will be no match for me! But...

Amen is interrupted by his trainer Leo who just looks at Amen with an angry look

Leo Amen, tysh! We both know that you cant beat that guy. So why do you want to say something like you can beat him? Just like you told me before your match with Chicken Wing of Cake... You think too much about yourself! And Michael this interview is over!

Leo grabs Amen's arm and pulls him out of sight from the camera. As Amen and Leo starts to discus behind the camera Michael ends the interview.

Michael that was some short words from Amen and now back to the show

Camera fades out
Amen
Amen

Back to top Go down