Cobalt Flood Wrestling Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change Of A Sniper

Go down

Change Of A Sniper Empty Change Of A Sniper

Post  The Sniper Mon May 26, 2008 1:00 am

This is a little RP i'm making for the new season. I wasn't able to do an RP after the Take-Off, because i was away, so i'm doing it now to start my new Heel situation, waiting for Kris Rosin to tell me the old "thing" about my gimmick.

The cameraman cuts to a black screen. There is a chair, and a man sits on it. We know him, he is The Sniper. Last time we saw him, he lost to The Mad Redneck for The Wild Card. After an hellacious confrontation between them, he lost, and now we have him sitting on a chair in front of the camera. The Sniper is very serious, and looks on the floor, eyes down. Suddently, he starts to speak, slowly, as always.

Sniper: Hello everybody. For those who don't know me, i am The Sniper. I know what you're all thinking. Yes, i am the same guy who lost to The Mad Redneck, and damn, you're right, he earned that victory. But i am here to explain you a couple of things.

The Sniper raises is eyes, looking right through the camera.

Sniper: First of all, i have underestimated my opponent. In a first place, i had another personal idea about him. I thought that he was just a pumped man who just speaks, but never acts. And i still think that he speaks too much. Too much. Yeah. And i still think that i can beat him. Hell, i can. But i will not have another match with him, because i have lost my chance. So Red, listen to me very carefully. It's the last time i say something about you, and mark my words. I still have a bullet with your name, but you pulled the trigger before me. I have made a mistake a guy like me should never do. But i did it. But i still have that bullet. And i can assure you, i will hit your head sooner or later. I will prove to you and to all your stupid fans that you are not a god. You're not invincible. You are just like everybody else. And like everybody else, i will make you lay on the floor.

The Sniper spits on a side of the floor, and takes a deep breath, before starting again...

Sniper: After this, i am here to make a statement. A promise. What happened between me and Redneck, has indeed pushed some buttons on my opponent, but it also pushed some buttons on me. Very dangerous buttons. Now i am angry. And i'm not talking about the anger for losing a match. I am talking about a lot of things combined. The first one, is losing my streak. Then i have the words that we both spent for each other. The pain we have suffered. The pain, that i have suffered after Take Off, a useless pain, because i have lost. I have lost because i thought my opponent was out of my range, i thought that he was nothing on me. And i paid. But now...

The Sniper paints a smile on his face, a grin, as we remember him before the mess with Redneck. Now he stands up, and the camera points to his face...

Sniper: Now i am stronger. Faster. Smarter. I am your worst nightmare. I am The Sniper. And this is a message to the poor guy i am going to meet in the ring tonight. I am going to unleash all of this against you. I don't know who you are, but i can assure you, that i am going to end your career. You will not wrestle again. And same goes for the guy after him, and after, and after again. Fighting a single man, has changed a lot of things, you are free to not believe me, but what happened in the last weeks, changed me in my deep. And that's not a good point for you, whoever you are in that locker room. I'VE GOT A BULLET WITH YOUR NAME.

The Sniper points his hands against the camera imitating the action of aiming with a rifle, and shoots, as the camera fades to black.
The Sniper
The Sniper

http://triumviratewrestling.forumfree.net

Back to top Go down